Going Back To India for Good

kdapparao

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

moving out of country lo smooth transition emuntadi nee bonda

13 yrs US lo unna vaadiki ela transition avvalo neelanti genius cheppala

nee baadha enti bammardhi...aayana edo question vesaadu to know what he can do with his decision neeku teliste answer ivvu if you were in that situation lekapote reply ivvaku..malli reverse question lu enduku adugutunnav

10 minutes ago, ring_master said:

nee baadha enti bammardhi...aayana edo question vesaadu to know what he can do with his decision neeku teliste answer ivvu if you were in that situation lekapote reply ivvaku..malli reverse question lu enduku adugutunnav

you win.. you are genius

3 hours ago, Simple123 said:

All the best to the thread starter .  It is your decision and be happy with it.  Don't let others opinion plays with your mind. 

Flat or house in hyd --80L .   Small town wararngal /kadapa/nalgonda/small town  -- 50L. 

Car -10L .

oka  1 cr money tho house and car set chesukovachu .  nuvvu 13 years nunchi US lo work chesa annav.. in the worst case lo nee deggara  $400k  vuntadi which is 2.9 Cr rupees. 

remaining 1.9 cr  you could use for kids education and future health expenses ki. 

India lo ee IT job chesina  1 lakh per month vastadi .. which is more than enough to live without home and car EMI. 

You are financially stable , mentally peaceful.  aath care what others think. 

ala anukunte  mid west work chese vallu bay area lo tech millionaires chusi em anukuntaru.   

How many years will you work man ?

Guys andaru dabu adi ani discussing. 

My point is after 40 get outof ITor you never know whenyour HEART will stop. 

Ethamndi tensions ki BP, SUGAR , Heart attack vachi potharo telidu. 

Our telugu bodies are not designed for IT, kaya kastam chese bodies manavi. 

If not 40 atleast target by 50,  

or we all die soon being in IT for so long. 

Tellolu will take proper precautios to relieve stress manam epudu savings lone vuntam, need to considerthat. 

25 minutes ago, abulu said:

Tellolu will take proper precautios to relieve stress manam epudu savings lone vuntam, need to considerthat. 

while everyone talking about leaving US, you talking about leaving profession.. should be target agriculture

ee age lo shamshabad lo vegatables panchindhi suburban bus lo hyderabad poyi mandi lo ammuko mantaava braces_1

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Simple123 said:

All the best to the thread starter .  It is your decision and be happy with it.  Don't let others opinion plays with your mind. 

Flat or house in hyd --80L .   Small town wararngal /kadapa/nalgonda/small town  -- 50L. 

Car -10L .

oka  1 cr money tho house and car set chesukovachu .  nuvvu 13 years nunchi US lo work chesa annav.. in the worst case lo nee deggara  $400k  vuntadi which is 2.9 Cr rupees. 

remaining 1.9 cr  you could use for kids education and future health expenses ki. 

India lo ee IT job chesina  1 lakh per month vastadi .. which is more than enough to live without home and car EMI. 

You are financially stable , mentally peaceful.  aath care what others think. 

ala anukunte  mid west work chese vallu bay area lo tech millionaires chusi em anukuntaru.   

I already got a flat in Hyderabad in 2016 fully paid off. I just need to buy a Car ~ 15-20lakhs for that. Job I can transfer my current job, but as of now remote, so will ask them once the pandemic ends and we start going to office. Hopefully flight will resume soon, I heard Emirates is operating, checking for tickets before thanksgiving, biggest trouble is to get rid of furniture here during this pandemic. Just scared to sell them as I have to meet random people.

45 minutes ago, abulu said:

Perfect bro I am targeting 40. But just want to Stay in us for kids and go aggressive till 40 and retire, problem with h1 we cannot relax 

13 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

I already got a flat in Hyderabad in 2016 fully paid off. I just need to buy a Car ~ 15-20lakhs for that. Job I can transfer my current job, but as of now remote, so will ask them once the pandemic ends and we start going to office. Hopefully flight will resume soon, I heard Emirates is operating, checking for tickets before thanksgiving, biggest trouble is to get rid of furniture here during this pandemic. Just scared to sell them as I have to meet random people.

Good luck if you can transfer and come back on same company no issues go.ahead and have fun, big tech companies good in India then Usa 

14 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

send them to consignment center . Don't worry for few hundred bucks. 

On 10/11/2020 at 6:27 AM, kdapparao said:

I am moving back to India for good after staying in the US for 13 years, so far ee pandemic time lo I was scared every day that I would not see my family again and came to realization that its better to go back. I have not found any alternative career options or a job in India as of now I am working remote so will continue same from India and plan to find a job there next year. Any one moved what are the challenges you guys faced. Any suggestions of making the transition smooth?

first your relatives with poduchu like kaki

no one invite for marriage because you are not nri

kcr / jagan tho sahajeevanam cheyyali

modi bhajana daily 3 times

school lo caste based segregation

rental house lo caste cheppi blood tests cheyinchukovali

food all kalthi

water kalthi, air filthy

road accidents lo poye chance ekkuva, if not bus accident.

honor killing latest trend if you have son. or else disha rapes.

• Upvote 1