Instead of doing MS in US

Daaarling

5 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

True, ekkada nenu eppatiki oka gas station or restaurant grocery storws ki vellina vallu em anna thappu chesina emi ananu coz i know how hard it is to work standing for 12 hrs.. 

ade india lo unte verela undedi

Ni daka vasthe kani kastam viluva telida Niku. Does that mean anyone who has not worked for long in gas stations or restaurants will never know that they have to treat fellow humans with respect. 

sare poni, nenu velli gas station lo part time chesta. does that makes me equally experienced?

2 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

india lo 8 years nunchi work chestuna till date onsite raaledu naaku USA ki

anni years rakapoina enduku waiting mari ? Max 2 years, if what we are trying is not working, implement planB. 

6 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Adi nenu anali pakkana vadi meeta padi edavatam oka pichi ee. Rofl

E thread beginning nunchi asking nenu, MS cheyakapovadam valla em kolpoyanu ani, okkadu cheppatledu. 

11 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Restaurant gas stations lo small wage ki padina kastam viluva telusu avi cheska migithavi anni handle cheyochu future em anna iyina.

agreed to everything u have said

Ante restaurant gas station lo pani cheste kani kashtam viluva telidu antaav. 

11 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

i feel its worth every penny u have spent for masters might take time to repay but will worth it

:giggle: why do you want to spend that much money to do a Master's. The tuition fee is what makes it useless, there is no point in this degree IMO. 

On 10/18/2020 at 9:52 PM, srinima said:

At least from my point of view... work edhina do it with love and passion ani nerchukunna..stop judging people ani nerchukunna... ila konni nerchukunna ikkada MS cheyadam valla..

Ivanni MS chesthene nerchukuntaava

21 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

E thread beginning nunchi asking nenu, MS cheyakapovadam valla em kolpoyanu ani, okkadu cheppatledu. 

MS cheydam valla what they benefitted ani discuss chesaru. No one said MS cheyadakapovadam oka lopam ani.  

Anyway what do you want to prove? 

20 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

:giggle: why do you want to spend that much money to do a Master's. The tuition fee is what makes it useless, there is no point in this degree IMO. 

It entirely depends on the college, program, research and future you are invested into.  

In a philosophical sense, why do we need any degree? Can degree really measure the knowledge of a person? 

2 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

MS cheydam valla what they benefitted ani discuss chesaru. No one said MS cheyadakapovadam oka lopam ani.  

Anyway what do you want to prove? 

I am saying the things they say they learned because of MS, is not necessarily because of MS. People learn same or similar values when they grow up irrespective of what they do since everyone's path is different. 

26 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Ante restaurant gas station lo pani cheste kani kashtam viluva telidu antaav. 

Ala cheyadam valla telisindi ani writer yokka vuddesam... Cheyakapovadam valla raadu ani kaadu...