Instead of doing MS in US

Daaarling

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

It entirely depends on the college, program, research and future you are invested into.  

In a philosophical sense, why do we need any degree? Can degree really measure the knowledge of a person? 

Getting into student loans of 150k for two years is not a smart decision IMO. 

Ala cheyadam valla telisindi ani writer yokka vuddesam... Cheyakapovadam valla raadu ani kaadu... 

Nenu cheppindi ade ga, vallu cheppina viluvalu andaru nerchukuntaaru edigekoddi, MS cheyadam valle ravu

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I am saying the things they say they learned because of MS, is not necessarily because of MS. People learn same or similar values when they grow up irrespective of what they do since everyone's path is different. 

No one said that they learned ONLY because of MS.  MS is just one way they might have realized.

Just now, proudtobeandhrite said:

No one said that they learned ONLY because of MS.  MS is just one way they might have realized.

On 10/18/2020 at 9:21 PM, AndhraneedSCS said:

MS will teach life, values and a lot more. Gives you friends.

Job after B.Tech will not give you anything.

On 10/18/2020 at 9:52 PM, srinima said:

At least from my point of view... work edhina do it with love and passion ani nerchukunna..stop judging people ani nerchukunna... ila konni nerchukunna ikkada MS cheyadam valla..

On 10/18/2020 at 11:10 PM, krishnaaa said:

Major difference. You will get experienced to a different culture.

You won't become Americanized.....but you tend to add few good things to your values and culture.

People who come directly won't have that. After casually talking to a person for 5 minutes, its very easy to differentiate whether that person did MS in US or not.

People who come directly on job can never understand it. Basically trying to explain how red color is different from blue to a blind person......utter waste of time 😛

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

What they meant was about the lifestyle that MS students go through and which made them mature/understand something. They didnt mean MS as a degree teaches them these stuff. 

Anyways. I rest my case.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

What they meant was about the lifestyle that MS students go through and which made them mature/understand something. They didnt mean MS as a degree teaches them these stuff. 

Anyways. I rest my case.

I think the point of this thread is to belittle the lifestyle of people who live in India which I think is unfair. People don't learn more or less because of their path, they learn what they need from their experiences irrespective of where they live. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2020 at 10:35 PM, Daaarling said:

I feel it would have been better If I had invested money in doing some software course that was in high demand and has lot of onsite opportunities from a reputed institute and join some MNC, work for 1 year and come to US.

ippudu koda ade edavachu kada

4 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Antey prapancham lo inka evvadiki manchi chedu ki diff telidu antav

haha US lo MA cheste odd jobs chesthav india lo cheyavu so money hard vilava telsutundi. So appreciate people doing odd jobs india lo i dont thinks so. Ee chinna point ardam kakapothe inka metho discussion ee waste

2 hours ago, PilliBeta said:

:giggle: why do you want to spend that much money to do a Master's. The tuition fee is what makes it useless, there is no point in this degree IMO. 

Tution fee lo ne undipoyava. oka intern 9 months cheste half of ur college fee cover iythadi neeku telidu le. Rofl

4 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Ni daka vasthe kani kastam viluva telida Niku. Does that mean anyone who has not worked for long in gas stations or restaurants will never know that they have to treat fellow humans with respect. 

sare poni, nenu velli gas station lo part time chesta. does that makes me equally experienced?

india lo nuvvu chesthava gas station lo? cheste dignity of labor viluva telustundi antunna. already anni undi cheyadam vere emi leka cheyadam veru...