India home loan - process please

chittiR

SBI or LIC better in terms of property verifications and legal opinions by lender's internal legal department.

If not HDFC, ICICI or IDFC also ok not bad.

Process:

• look for a property.
  • take photo copies of the property and get it checked with the bank loans agents if the property gets mortgage loan. usually 70% of the properties are usually eligible for mortgage loan.
  • Sign an agreement of sale with the owner/builder/developer.
  • Get the loan application filed with the help of loan processing agents
    • Required docs are u r address proof in india like aadhar, passport and pan card photo copies
    • proof of income and bank statements(us)
    • visa copy
    • property agreement copy with the builder/owner that you made by paying some token amount
    • A GPA(general power of attorney) on your family member or friends who can execute the transactions on your behalf, but the property will be on your name.
  • Bank do internal processing of validating the property documents, link documents and other documents.
  • Then bank approves loan.
  • Finally registration on your name which will be executed by your GPA holder as a virtual buyer and builder/owner as seller.

https://www.sulekha.com/home-loans/hyderabad

1 hour ago, chittiR said:

Hi All,

Oka property thesukundham ani planning, cost 1.2 cr.. which bank offer best loan, and what is the minimum downpayment?

Property antey enti , house ? Plot ? Apartment ? Agricultural land ? Commercial complex ?

Loan amount depends on this 

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Property antey enti , house ? Plot ? Apartment ? Agricultural land ? Commercial complex ?

GO 111 land aithey entha ravochu loan?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

GO 111 land aithey entha ravochu loan?

100% osthadhi anna. . . 0% interest rate. . . . GO enthinaka EMIs start ayithayi anta.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

independent house.. 150 sq yards.. HDMA layout..and minimum downpayment entha kattalsosthadi

2 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

SBI or LIC better in terms of property verifications and legal opinions by lender's internal legal department.

If not HDFC, ICICI or IDFC also ok not bad.

Process:

• look for a property.
  • take photo copies of the property and get it checked with the bank loans agents if the property gets mortgage loan. usually 70% of the properties are usually eligible for mortgage loan.
  • Sign an agreement of sale with the owner/builder/developer.
  • Get the loan application filed with the help of loan processing agents
    • Required docs are u r address proof in india like aadhar, passport and pan card photo copies
    • proof of income and bank statements(us)
    • visa copy
    • property agreement copy with the builder/owner that you made by paying some token amount
    • A GPA(general power of attorney) on your family member or friends who can execute the transactions on your behalf, but the property will be on your name.
  • Bank do internal processing of validating the property documents, link documents and other documents.
  • Then bank approves loan.
  • Finally registration on your name which will be executed by your GPA holder as a virtual buyer and builder/owner as seller.

https://www.sulekha.com/home-loans/hyderabad

thanks for the information.

2 hours ago, JingBang said:

Ltt

heard SBI is best but not an expert, so will wait for others opinions.

i wanted to get a loan from SBI, i hated the experience 

lavhada lasku questions.....Indian Embassy ki poyi notarylu 

and they will have additional verification of documentation(this is good, second layer of property verifications)

if you want to go with SBI, make sure you start the process like 2/3months before 

PS: i want to take the loan for that extra layer of protection for the property, they pissed me off and i didnt end up taking a loan. i paid cash

2 hours ago, kasi said:

i wanted to get a loan from SBI, i hated the experience 

lavhada lasku questions.....Indian Embassy ki poyi notarylu 

and they will have additional verification of documentation(this is good, second layer of property verifications)

if you want to go with SBI, make sure you start the process like 2/3months before 

PS: i want to take the loan for that extra layer of protection for the property, they pissed me off and i didnt end up taking a loan. i paid cash

Government bank aaa mathram untadhi , HDFC will give you a smooth expirerince but higher fee + slightly higher interest rate

14 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Government bank aaa mathram untadhi , HDFC will give you a smooth expirerince but higher fee + slightly higher interest rate

not sure about fees and interest, but i had frnd working with HDFS and sure it was a smooth process 

3 hours ago, kasi said:

not sure about fees and interest, but i had frnd working with HDFS and sure it was a smooth process 

+1.. got to know that downpayment kuda 10% saripothadi anta through HDFC..