20th vastundi inka visa bulletin rale

Sreeven

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

They might keep the dates same as last bulletin if they didn't received flood of applications so far.

Without receiving applications they can't estimate the demand and move the dates forward or backward. 

vadu applications gurunchi alochinchadu ... 30k eb3 gurinchi alochistahdu anaty ... eb3 to eb2 vadiki avasaramu ledhu ... prasthuthaniki .... 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• salim

• Rushabhi

• MDharmarajuMA

• snoww

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

i believe thousands of downgrades reached them already. how can you say about the estiamtion?

I am not saying it will happen. Just my guess.

Unless they received good number of applications they can't make proper decision about moving dates forward or backward. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

I am not saying it will happen. Just my guess.

Unless they received good number of applications they can't make proper decision about moving dates forward or backward. 

are you hinting in a way USCIS is expecting/encouraging downgrades?

11 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Enduku pampale?

priority date current ayyaka andaru pampistharu kada 

Eb2 lo vunna vallu eb2 dates will move, so can avoid downgrade ane hope tho waiting 

Eb3 vallu, if they still honor eb3 filing dates next month, next month relaxed gaa pampudam ani attorneys keeping them waited. 

Just now, salim said:

28 th coming. 23 wait chesi  application chusi release chestaru 3 days lo.

eb2 will move to end of year 2011.

eb2 will be regressed to 2012. 

how do you know man?

8 minutes ago, snoww said:

Eb2 lo vunna vallu eb2 dates will move, so can avoid downgrade and hope tho waiting 

Eb3 vallu, if they still honor eb3 filing dates next month, next month relaxed gaa pampudam ani attorneys keeping them waited. 

ila alochinche 2007 uncles got in struck with ead till 2012.

41 minutes ago, snoww said:

Majority inka 485 applications pampale. Majority planning to send october last week. So vaadu emi calculate cheyyagaladu future demand inka. It will be delayed. 

True. maa vadu inka draft review Le chesthunnadu

42 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

i believe thousands of downgrades reached them already. how can you say about the estiamtion?

Downgrade applications employers are not doing until they see the trend , I would say only 1to 5% might have already started and sent applications 

2 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

Downgrade applications employers are not doing until they see the trend , I would say only 1to 5% might have already started and sent applications 

you are right. everyone waiting for net bulletin and most employers cannot do bcoz of the wages they should show to USCIS that they are paying,

1 minute ago, joblessjack said:

Agreed mostly employers are not doing downgrade. Chestham ani cheparu documents collect chestunaru kani final next week bomb pellustaru we can't move ani

consulting companies nundi applications pothayi next week monday full details vuntayi