Eb2 to eb3 downgrade , i485J not required anta, os it correct?

spicyfish

27 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

yes bro.online download option undi kani online registration ki access code postal lo pamputaru IRS. 15 days back request chesanu .still no mail with access code.Also directly send transcripts to postal mail option petta 2 weeks back .still no mail yet. Dont know whats happening

i got them in 7 days..

also online account activation code in 3 days..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spartan

• reality

• salim

• terminator_desi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

eb3 lo current aitundi. @megadheera

I think J only required if you work in different location than In the perm or if you already have 485 pending more than 6 months and working for another employer 

17 minutes ago, megadheera said:

I think J only required if you work in different location than In the perm or if you already have 485 pending more than 6 months and working for another employer 

gotcha ...aite avasaram ledu manaki

21 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Not true

Use Supplement J to:

• Confirm that the job offered to you in Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker, remains a bona fide job offer that you intend to accept once we approve your Form I 485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Beginning Jan. 17, 2017, if you are filing or have previously filed Form I-485 based on being the principal beneficiary of a valid Form I-140 in an employment-based immigrant visa category that requires a job offer, you will need to file Supplement J instead of submitting a job offer letter;

OR

======================

from above notes,  unless there is job change while 485 is pending  or future job acceptance for which the I140 was filed...a renditiki tappa..J is not needed..

that is if ur 140 and 485 are beind filed from same employer, you dont need..

change of employer unte ne kavali

Just now, Spartan said:

looks like true..  job portability kosame use chestunnaru form...

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/forms/i-485supj-pc.pdf

One is for job portability (if you want to change your employer when your 485 is pending for more than 6 months)

Another is, as a prerequisite to confirm that you are with the same employer who filed your 140 that is being used to apply 485.

So, everyone who is applying 485 for the first time need 485 J.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

One is for job portability (if you want to change your employer when your 485 is pending for more than 6 months)

Another is, as a prerequisite to confirm that you are with the same employer who filed your 140 that is being used to apply 485.

Confirm that the job offered to you in Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker, remains a bona fide job offer that you intend to accept once we approve your Form I 485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

========================================

intent to accept the offer, ante future job ye kada...or the person is outside and hasnt joined the company yet.

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Use Supplement J to:

• Confirm that the job offered to you in Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker, remains a bona fide job offer that you intend to accept once we approve your Form I 485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

Second scenario I wrote above 

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Correct info. 

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Confirm that the job offered to you in Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker, remains a bona fide job offer that you intend to accept once we approve your Form I 485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

========================================

intent to accept the offer, ante future job ye kada...or the person is outside and hasnt joined the company yet.

No, GC itself is a future job application. This is needed as a bonafide to confirm we have same intention as originally stated in the underlying I-140.... annamata.

1 minute ago, reality said:

Second scenario I wrote above 

tenor.gif  ninnane packet pampincha...chudali mari vallu fill chestaro ledo. 485 kate fill chesa... not J.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

tenor.gif  ninnane packet pampincha...chudali mari vallu fill chestaro ledo. 485 kate fill chesa... not J.

Fill cheyakunte uscis return pamputaru  appadiki Oct 30 vastundi tenor.gif