Gilrs no entry in this thread unless you are broad minded

Rebel_Uncle

4 hours ago, Yaman02 said:

Everything becomes bland after a repeated use that includes even chex. Just to spice it up sleep around or at least flirt around.

Anushka: Anushka Debut movie super hot pictures

Even if u sleep around it's all the same 

Unless u want to explore....

2 hours ago, Odale said:

Kinda pains chinchukoni amita vastadi nenu real ani...attention cheeking dkc ids

are confusion endi va , vadevado kasham kattukuna ID vadu confirm sesaduga @Amrita ada ladies ani malli discussion endi

Marriage ayaka loyal ga undadam important. Ee tests avi picha lite. Everything is in the way we see it. Broadminded girls kakunte no entry ani thread title lo petti maname ila narrow minded ga alochisthe ela.

20 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

1) whats wrong in doing "V" test for girls before marriage?

What is your reaction when i ask you to do AIDS, Impotency and Blood test for STD's ?

53 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

What is your reaction when i ask you to do AIDS, Impotency and Blood test for STD's ?

Good I appreciate your thought and it should also included to both Men and Women. 

I heard in DB Stories one innocent girl claimed husband as impotent after so many years of marriage, I dont remember exact count of years or the person. 

a amayai yentha amayuku ralu edi cuhsthene telisipodhi, so whats wrong in doing it. 

1 minute ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Good I appreciate your thought and it should also included to both Men and Women. 

I heard in DB Stories one innocent girl claimed husband as impotent after so many years of marriage, I dont remember exact count of years or the person. 

a amayai yentha amayuku ralu edi cuhsthene telisipodhi, so whats wrong in doing it. 

One dirty apple will not rot entire tree, it just falls off from tree... same thing applies to Males,  how many of DBians mentioned or Hide their actual salary while marriage?. 

I guess no one is considering it as a big deal. 

Agree but one truth is if you want to get in touch with any women life long illegal x will make it happen. 

Women who do friendship with 100 people roam with 50 people but marry one. If she slept with any one she cant forget that person life long. 

So just imagine if you are BOTH are working in CA and the old ex comes to city and by mistake working in same office or near whats next ?

Just now, Rebel_Uncle said:

I guess no one is considering it as a big deal. 

Agree but one truth is if you want to get in touch with any women life long illegal x will make it happen. 

Women who do friendship with 100 people roam with 50 people but marry one. If she slept with any one she cant forget that person life long. 

So just imagine if you are BOTH are working in CA and the old ex comes to city and by mistake working in same office or near whats next ?

Buffalo give BJ to @soodhilodaaram buffalo🐃