Christians lo bretheren ante evaru?

Anais_nin

ee rojullo denominations chusthara for interfaith marriages?

Wikipedia lo chusthe bretheren denomination rejects clerics/ and infant baptism ani undhi

Bretheren ante fellow Christian group members, generally used only for male members. white christians variety of Christianity ni peddaga pattinchu koru.

Kani Mana telugu converts compare caste and type, Like a Baptist Reddy would not marry a Catholic Kamma etc.

There are churches specifically split on caste in AP, Telangana and Tamil Nadu.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Bretheren ante fellow Christian group members, generally used only for male members. white christians variety of Christianity ni peddaga pattinchu koru.

Kani Mana telugu converts compare caste and type, Like a Baptist Reddy would not marry a Catholic Kamma etc.

There are churches specifically split on caste in AP, Telangana and Tamil Nadu.  

Dog Lol GIF

Ante religion teeskunte caste kuda pattukeltarannamata. Gods must be crazy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

Dog Lol GIF

Ante religion teeskunte caste kuda pattukeltarannamata. Gods must be crazy.

Not only that now a days they are also looking at denominations. There are around 15 denominations. Finding a bride or groom must be real tough for telugu christians.

Caste, religion, denomination - three "if" conditions. 2 "if" conditions untane pellili avvatledu. 

8 hours ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Not only that now a days they are also looking at denominations. There are around 15 denominations. Finding a bride or groom must be real tough for telugu christians.

Caste, religion, denomination - three "if" conditions. 2 "if" conditions untane pellili avvatledu. 

Oh my baliooo. Inko generation aagite veellallo kuda carried over kula gajji untundannamata. They are grandfathered into it anukunta. Religion kante caste goppa ani ippude telisindi. 

4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Oh my baliooo. Inko generation aagite veellallo kuda carried over kula gajji untundannamata. They are grandfathered into it anukunta. Religion kante caste goppa ani ippude telisindi. 

Goppo kado telidhu kani, i think its the comfort zone.

1 minute ago, ShruteSastry said:

Goppo kado telidhu kani, i think its the comfort zone.

When someone have given up the entire religion which dictates the caste system, wtf is the role of caste in the new religion. If they can comfortably let go the religious practices done and seen from childhood, what is the problem to give up caste? This is a fine example of fake pride.

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

When someone have given up the entire religion which dictates the caste system, wtf is the role of caste in the new religion. If they can comfortably let go the religious practices done and seen from childhood, what is the problem to give up caste? This is a fine example of fake pride.

Not sure bhayya, just thinking out loud here. religion is a belief/hope it can change a person. But you cannot change to which cast you are born right. 

Ignore if there are programs like castwapsi, i am not aware.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Not sure bhayya, just thinking out loud here. religion is a belief/hope it can change a person. But you cannot change to which cast you are born right. 

Ignore if there are programs like castwapsi, i am not aware.

first you are born into a religion and then a caste in that religion. When you take out the religion from this equation there is no more caste left. How are these verri fellows missing such simple logic? If a hindu brahmin takes up another religion but still wants to wear janyu what the hell has he given up?

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

first you are born into a religion and then a caste in that religion. When you take out the religion from this equation there is no more caste left. How are these verri fellows missing such simple logic? If a hindu brahmin takes up another religion but still wants to wear janyu what the hell has he given up?

well bruh, i think you are getting mixed up.

you just said Hindu Brahmin, Why? Brahmin is the cast and Hindu is the Religion.

You can just say Brahmin kadaa, with your theory he/she will automatically be Hindu.

But if they are converted you call them Christian Brahmin, Just because one is identity and the other is belief.

6 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

well bruh, i think you are getting mixed up.

you just said Hindu Brahmin, Why? Brahmin is the cast and Hindu is the Religion.

You can just say Brahmin kadaa, with your theory he/she will automatically be Hindu.

But if they are converted you call them Christian Brahmin, Just because one is identity and the other is belief.

I just said Hindu brahmin to stress on the religion part. When someone says they are brahmin, they are by default hindu in my eyes.

Just now, Iriswest said:

I just said Hindu brahmin to stress on the religion part. When someone says they are brahmin, they are by default hindu in my eyes.

How can a person remain brahmin when he is not doing the karma of a brahmin, that is to worship and follow sanatana dharma. Caste is nothing but  the identity in a hindu society which is dictated by the karma they do.