Speeding ticket

Amrita

3 minutes ago, Raazu said:

U don’t need a lawyer, u can call the court and go on the date and time given, most of the time cop won’t show up and judge will ask to pay fine and waive points. Try to call the local court the jurisdiction where u got the ticket. Give it a try, go to court u can say, I am sorry, I will pay the fine and this is my first speeding ticket in x number of years.

Its not no? Last june lo i got ticket. But i will explain i m just in 40.  I will fight this one. Lose ayina i get points and will have fine anyway. Nothing to lose more.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Idi pachi nijam. Atha tidite koncham hurtu totikodalu navvite avamanam. Same with husband ...husband tittadam common but verevalla mundu ani vallu navvute kathi to kasa kasa podavalanipistundi@3$%

myfriendswswsw

But e month i have so many unnecessary expenses. Anni waste of money aey in a way :(

husband naa or navvina vallana clarity needed

former aithe reference kinda tappad movie chudu

latter aithe coffee tea serving appudu uppu kalipeyyi

Just now, keviinusa said:

husband naa or navvina vallana clarity needed

former aithe reference kinda tappad movie chudu

latter aithe coffee tea serving appudu uppu kalipeyyi

Edi recently edo movie lo coffee lo karam kaluputundi. 

Former aey... ante evadu padatadu e lokam lo ? Evaru padaru amma, nanna and husband velle padedi mitavallu tirigi tantaru. *n$

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ni comment ki likes and responses ki nenu Hurtu. You becoming psycho day by day. 

inti mundu gummadi kaaya pettuko.. season lo seap ga dorukutaayi and ward off billing rate Halloweens braces_1

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Its not no? Last june lo i got ticket. But i will explain i m just in 40.  I will fight this one. Lose ayina i get points and will have fine anyway. Nothing to lose more.

okokka saari jail siksha mariyu fine koda pada vachu.. tasmat jagratta

I have lots of experience with tickets got 3 of them 

simple ga chepta vinu - go hire a lawyer and let him fight the case and pay money it takes around 250-500$ (~100$ lawyer fee+ other court fee) So that you will get zero insurance points and zero license points - I realized this only after getting my third ticket 

For 1 and 2 tickets I went and paid fine directly which resulted in gaining insurance and license points = raise in insurance price and at some point I paid 400$ per month which is > than my monthly car lease payment 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

okokka saari jail siksha mariyu fine koda pada vachu.. tasmat jagratta

maa state lo above 100MPH ante license suspension, straight to birth place of Krishna

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

I was getting off an interstate 75  speed limit interstate. Just ramp digina ventane signal untundi and thats 35 mph. A roju green unde and i was on 40 mph. Speeding ticket ichadu.  Actualy next signal deggara i had dead stop too. I wasnt really in much speed. Justice court ki call cheyamannadu between 5-14 days. Now i called and she said 130$ fine anta and 35 points.  5 mph ki ah fine too much and points too much anipistondi. She asked if i will pay or defend.  Defend cheste lawyer ni pettukovala? I have never seen a lawyer for speeding and dont how this process works.  Fine is ok but points i am concerned . Please kindly suggest.

Lawyer ki enta pettali if i want to fight this ? Fight cheyalante ippudu court ki vachi edo sign pettali andi malla Jan lo appear avvali andi. COVID time lo idanta sodhi  :(

this is nothing 

fixit ane ticket site untadhi 

velli 90 or something kadithe vaade motham chusukuntadu 99% success ratee 

• Thanks 1

35 points enti . the max I heard is 12 points. and some 2/3 points go away every 2/3 years

Might defer state to state also. 

vomerica la legal gane ivanni chestaru..

ipppudu chudu you got ticket ... officer met his quota.. govt and attorneys get money

so if you want to like fight the system etc go and fight...else paisal kattesi use that time and energy for self learning

andaram konni rojulu work lekapoina billing vestam kada..idi ante

my funda in life ... paisal kadite pani ayipotundi ante do that first. you will have lot of trauma

else evado paina cheppinattu 3rd time you will realize arerey first 2 times should have paid ani

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I think it depends on Jurisdiction ticket icchina place batti..  I could be wrong though

jurisdiction lo untene kada ticket issue chesedi

EuphoricUnlinedGermanspitz-size_restrict

1 minute ago, iphone7 said:

I have lots of experience with tickets got 3 of them 

simple ga chepta vinu - go hire a lawyer and let him fight the case and pay money it takes around 250-500$ (~100$ lawyer fee+ other court fee) So that you will get zero insurance points and zero license points - I realized this only after getting my third ticket 

For 1 and 2 tickets I went and paid fine directly which resulted in gaining insurance and license points = raise in insurance price and at some point I paid 400$ per month which is > than my monthly car lease payment 

naaku pakka state lo paddadi, pakka state lo ticket padithe maa state ki points carry kaavu ani anukoni pichalite ani anukunna insurance perigindii

though no points in my state, hatavidi ani anukunna.

Just now, keviinusa said:

naaku pakka state lo paddadi, pakka state lo ticket padithe maa state ki points carry kaavu ani anukoni pichalite ani anukunna insurance perigindii

though no points in my state, hatavidi ani anukunna.

baaga telusukunnav kada