Speeding ticket

Amrita

That is a very common ticket and the fine is also acceptable. 

I got the same one in IL, i just paid the godamm ticket over the phone 135$, closed the deal, 

i dont care about the points, i normally drive good, so i am not too concerned about the points on my DL, 

this happend to me in 2019, so far no tickets from then... 

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Its not no? Last june lo i got ticket. But i will explain i m just in 40.  I will fight this one. Lose ayina i get points and will have fine anyway. Nothing to lose more.

Yah, u don’t need a lawyer! Your points will be waived 99% as you r just over 5mph, but u have to pay fine.

• Thanks 1

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

baaga telusukunnav kada 

baga appati nunchi until 2017 varaku em kaley until oka nalla munda side swap varaku.

its been 3yrs since I have had any incident

23 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Edi recently edo movie lo coffee lo karam kaluputundi. 

Former aey... ante evadu padatadu e lokam lo ? Evaru padaru amma, nanna and husband velle padedi mitavallu tirigi tantaru. *n$

why re kill bill lo lekkka kasa kasa mee intlo samurai kathulu vunnaya endii

32 minutes ago, iphone7 said:

I have lots of experience with tickets got 3 of them 

simple ga chepta vinu - go hire a lawyer and let him fight the case and pay money it takes around 250-500$ (~100$ lawyer fee+ other court fee) So that you will get zero insurance points and zero license points - I realized this only after getting my third ticket 

For 1 and 2 tickets I went and paid fine directly which resulted in gaining insurance and license points = raise in insurance price and at some point I paid 400$ per month which is > than my monthly car lease payment 

avunuuuuu 

even nu pay chesin got to traffic school .. points raavu ... knchm safe ayina ..insurance alage untadhi ani gaurantee ledhu

53 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

okokka saari jail siksha mariyu fine koda pada vachu.. tasmat jagratta

ENti jail ki vellacha if i fight this now ? 

47 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

35 points enti . the max I heard is 12 points. and some 2/3 points go away every 2/3 years

Might defer state to state also. 

vomerica la legal gane ivanni chestaru..

ipppudu chudu you got ticket ... officer met his quota.. govt and attorneys get money

so if you want to like fight the system etc go and fight...else paisal kattesi use that time and energy for self learning

andaram konni rojulu work lekapoina billing vestam kada..idi ante

my funda in life ... paisal kadite pani ayipotundi ante do that first. you will have lot of trauma

else evado paina cheppinattu 3rd time you will realize arerey first 2 times should have paid ani

Money kadu points is my problem. Asalu 35 more ah ? Malla kharma kali accidentally vaste next time ani alochana.  I am a good driver. Last ticket kuda kinda unlucky ga vachinde. Truck vadini over take chesa and wanted to come to right lane after that chuste a truck munde cop unnadu ventane ticket. But i am very bad in following up these kinds of things anduke i usually pay off. I never went to a lawyer actually.

48 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

That is a very common ticket and the fine is also acceptable. 

I got the same one in IL, i just paid the godamm ticket over the phone 135$, closed the deal, 

i dont care about the points, i normally drive good, so i am not too concerned about the points on my DL, 

this happend to me in 2019, so far no tickets from then... 

Cool !

39 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

why re kill bill lo lekkka kasa kasa mee intlo samurai kathulu vunnaya endii

Levu ekkada konukkovalo cheppandi konukunta @3$%

17 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

lawyer through velite fine padi point exempt avutai..

jugde edi adgina yes yes yes ani oka 4 times anesi.. fine katesi ravadame..

Ok ..Thanks !

nenu two time spoyina court ki ... cop mundey vastahdu court ki ...ninnu aduguthadu endhuku vachavu ani ... vadiki cheppali nenu velleledhu like or points thaginchali ani .... so ne fee 130 unaty 150 like chetshadu points thesestahdu soemother tciket ki convert chestahdu .... try it ... google it at your location for court traffic tcikets ...chala groups unaty vallu suggest chestahru go for it ...  points ayitahy 100 percent thesestahru unless you commit crime