dark magic - personal experience

Vallavan

28 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

However, visit happened, my uncle started talking. and told the possessed is actually a very distant relative, who passed away and long story short, same day my uncle is back to full health mentally. and physically in a week.

vu... story

3 minutes ago, xano917 said:

i believe that we can do crazy sheet and blame it on devil, vadukondi ayya . 

ex: Got caught doing something nasty just blame on devil.

chala rojulu aindi mandeyyaka... ee technique follow aitha repu, edi aithe adi. 

35 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Vinadaniki interesting vundhi...but still hard for me to believe. It’s just me. I don’t believe in either god or ghost 

agree.. i find it very hard to believe as well.. kaani happened to my own uncle got me really messed up.. 

it was like a miracle i saw in my lifetime

Just now, Vallavan said:

agree.. i find it very hard to believe as well.. kaani happened to my own uncle got me really messed up.. 

it was like a miracle i saw in my lifetime

What happened? 🧐

16 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

vu... story

the moment uncle entered the home of that swami.. he was extremely calm.. before entering his behavior was chaotic.

then uncle didnt listen to anyone until he got in, swami asked him to come sit and uncle quietly followed

asked who he really is, and like in movies, uncle started talking.

possessed is a distant relative who wanted to get her daughter married to my uncle anta.. none of us knew that including uncle.. stranger yet is uncle didnt even know that lady or their whereabouts.. elders in the family knew that distant family

now after swami asked her to leave, she resisted for a bit then left after a while.

right after this moment, my uncle was absolutely normal. felt weak but started talking like he used to..

went back home and in a week or so he was back to his 100% physically as well and he never behaved strangely before or after this incident.

i leave it to the jury.. lol

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

the moment uncle entered the home of that swami.. he was extremely calm.. before entering his behavior was chaotic.

then uncle didnt listen to anyone until he got in, swami asked him to come sit and uncle quietly followed

asked who he really is, and like in movies, uncle started talking.

possessed is a distant relative who wanted to get her daughter married to my uncle anta.. none of us knew that including uncle.. stranger yet is uncle didnt even know that lady or their whereabouts.. elders in the family knew that distant family

now after swami asked her to leave, she resisted for a bit then left after a while.

right after this moment, my uncle was absolutely normal. felt weak but started talking like he used to..

went back home and in a week or so he was back to his 100% physically as well and he never behaved strangely before or after this incident.

i leave it to the jury.. lol

Distant relative daughter mida uncle manasu paresukunnadu, natakalu aadadu 

finally whom did he marry ? 

1 hour ago, Vallavan said:

your uncle turned thindipothu and felt that it not worth to go through the bootha vaidyudu for food.

so he gave up on food

• Haha 1