dark magic - personal experience

Vallavan

6 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Distant relative daughter mida uncle manasu paresukunnadu, natakalu aadadu 

finally whom did he marry ? 

Lol.. no one in the family knows this girl.. never seen in our lives even to date..

didnt marry that girl.. not even there was a thought about it.. 

5 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

your uncle turned thindipothu and felt that it not worth to go through the bootha vaidyudu for food.

so he gave up on food

hes very happy, simple and honest person always..

1 hour ago, Vallavan said:

agree.. i find it very hard to believe as well.. kaani happened to my own uncle got me really messed up.. 

it was like a miracle i saw in my lifetime

Did he walk on walls like shown in movies?

23 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

dayyalu buthalu nizam ayinappudu buthavaidyam kuda nijame, intha chinna logic etta miss avtharu vayya

tenor.gif?itemid=3555754

avi em nijamo bro.. i have not seen anything but dark energies.. i have this experience.. so I believe in god and I believe in the existence of the opposite.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

avi em nijamo bro.. i have not seen anything but dark energies.. i have this experience.. so I believe in god and I believe in the existence of the opposite.

Believing in god give you hope and positive energy to achieve any thing!

Believing in devil/demons/dark magics makes you loose energy thats what is negative energy, all due to hopeless thoughts and end up being a loser and finally believing that all due to devil, evil spirit and rubbish!!

4 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

ippudu correct cheppav anukuntunna kaka...

energies positive and negative vuntayi...

manam temple ki velthae - +ve enegery vasthadhi, alanae konni other atmospheres -ve energy vuntadhi...

Blackmagic vundakapovochu.. But +ve and -Ve energy aiythae vuntadhi.. As I understand

God or Devil vunnara  ani.. cheppae antha pedha vadini kadhu.. antha knowledge kuda ledhu naaku...

5 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Believing in god give you hope and positive energy to achieve any thing!

Believing in devil/demons/dark magics makes you loose energy thats what is negative energy, all due to hopeless thoughts and end up being a loser and finally believing that all due to devil, evil spirit and rubbish!!

Very true.

I believe in God. I acknowledge the existence of the opposite. the bad in the world wakes you and shakes you to remind of your rightful path.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vallavan said:

her brother was possessed by a demon and no one could figure it out for a month. he will eat all of the food made for an entire family of 6 and yet was losing weight.

Kind of weird situation but highlighted part matuku Dil%2520Raju.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vallavan said:

the moment uncle entered the home of that swami.. he was extremely calm.. before entering his behavior was chaotic.

then uncle didnt listen to anyone until he got in, swami asked him to come sit and uncle quietly followed

asked who he really is, and like in movies, uncle started talking.

possessed is a distant relative who wanted to get her daughter married to my uncle anta.. none of us knew that including uncle.. stranger yet is uncle didnt even know that lady or their whereabouts.. elders in the family knew that distant family

now after swami asked her to leave, she resisted for a bit then left after a while.

right after this moment, my uncle was absolutely normal. felt weak but started talking like he used to..

went back home and in a week or so he was back to his 100% physically as well and he never behaved strangely before or after this incident.

i leave it to the jury.. lol

Irukku Chandramukhi GIF - Irukku Chandramukhi Prachanairuku - Discover &  Share GIFs

2 hours ago, Vallavan said:

the moment uncle entered the home of that swami.. he was extremely calm.. before entering his behavior was chaotic.

then uncle didnt listen to anyone until he got in, swami asked him to come sit and uncle quietly followed

asked who he really is, and like in movies, uncle started talking.

possessed is a distant relative who wanted to get her daughter married to my uncle anta.. none of us knew that including uncle.. stranger yet is uncle didnt even know that lady or their whereabouts.. elders in the family knew that distant family

now after swami asked her to leave, she resisted for a bit then left after a while.

right after this moment, my uncle was absolutely normal. felt weak but started talking like he used to..

went back home and in a week or so he was back to his 100% physically as well and he never behaved strangely before or after this incident.

i leave it to the jury.. lol

@ChinnaBhasha   deeniki confused ani reaction pettavu story chadivi bayapaddavu ga @3$%

4eqivh.gif

• Haha 1