Dems gaalla arachakam

Sucker

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Yevadiki vote veyyalo kuda meere decide cheyyandi ra 

World is like that. People decide what others should do. Applies to all walks of life not just politics. 

Just now, Amrita said:

World is like that. People decide what others should do. Applies to all walks of life not just politics. 

Dems gaalla athi maamulu ga vundandu le. Blacks and Latinos vellakedo runa padi vunnattu kathal chestharu. Vallu andharu vellake vote veyyali ani balls books lo raaskunnaru. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jombo0108 said:

Lot of people don’t like to say they support trump publicly.. it’s as simple as that we’ve sent in 2016 results... we’ll see it again 

PA adukkunyunnaru ga Biden ki vote veyyandi ani

2 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Lot of people don’t like to say they support trump publicly.. it’s as simple as that we’ve sent in 2016 results... we’ll see it again 

The politically correct answer for 'who did you vote for' is not Trump. 

Just now, Sucker said:

PA adukkunyunnaru ga Biden ki vote veyyandi ani

They beg and they troll that’s all dems and liberals are doing...

i really don’t know why Biden is running for president or for that matter why any of the liberals hate trump or for the matter why they support Biden.

Bernie would have been a serious candidate than Sleepy 

Just now, Jombo0108 said:

They beg and they troll that’s all dems and liberals are doing...

i really don’t know why Biden is running for president or for that matter why any of the liberals hate trump or for the matter why they support Biden.

Bernie would have been a serious candidate than Sleepy 

+100000

Last time Bernie ki chance ichunte trump asalu win ayyevade kadu. Dokku candidates ni choose chesi ento vella strategy. 

Asalu i sometimes doubt if trump bought these dems and if they are losing intentionally @~`

• Haha 1

Just now, Amrita said:

+100000

Last time Bernie ki chance ichunte trump asalu win ayyevade kadu. Dokku candidates ni choose chesi ento vella strategy. 

Asalu i sometimes doubt if trump bought these dems and if they are losing intentionally @~`

I agree, Bernie would have been a better candidate to let Trump win by a landslide. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

I agree, Bernie would have been a better candidate to let Trump win by a landslide. 

Awesome...nice..cool !

He won landslide anyways last time. Nothing more to lose at least better candidate than Hillary !