Dems gaalla arachakam

Sucker

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Biden is no less IMO. Biden is the least decisive candidate and can be swayed in any direction, which is why people with more centrist views (which is a majority of the people with no affiliation) are more likely to vote for Biden when compared to Bernie. Bernie's strong supporters will vote for Biden anyway because they don't have a better choice. 

Exactly for that indecisiveness he’s gonna loose.

does anyone here in this dB believe Biden can handle what Trump had to go through during his last 4years??? If it was liberals and they had COVID like situation with their hands They might have caused so much panic we cannot  even imagine the economic implications that could have happened . It’s not like locking down the country stoped COVID from spreading eg:India 

Just now, Amrita said:

I just feel the opposite. Last election and e election trump will win/is winning because of picking bad candidates.

Maybe, I think in general Biden is not a strong candidate with no decisive stance. But the anti-Trump vote might be enough to make him win despite not having enough base. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Maybe, I think in general Biden is not a strong candidate with no decisive stance. But the anti-Trump vote might be enough to make him win despite not having enough base. 

Everyone can have an opinion. You can have yours.

3 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Don’t you want ur voice to be heard 🤒

I am expressing my voice, aren't I? I don't think either of the candidates deserve my vote, not to forget that's the most American thing I said. 

30 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I am expressing my voice, aren't I? I don't think either of the candidates deserve my vote, not to forget that's the most American thing I said. 

Okay

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Popular vote ni madichi California lo pettukomanu along with Kamalamma

nenu aame peru kooda teesukonu not even in typing

asala demo batch just demo ke panikostadi

vallu sarkar banayiste ika duniya lo ee desham ne vere countries anni pilchestayi poortiga

trump ni chusi ee desham value telisindi free ga advantage teeskune deshalaki

B gaadu eppudu B option ee 

TRUMP MAKES MAGA 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1