Dems gaalla arachakam

Sucker

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

+100000

Last time Bernie ki chance ichunte trump asalu win ayyevade kadu. Dokku candidates ni choose chesi ento vella strategy. 

Asalu i sometimes doubt if trump bought these dems and if they are losing intentionally @~`

Bale point pattinav akka. Vaadu okappudu Dems ki bagga donation ichina batch.

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Awesome...nice..cool !

He won landslide anyways last time. Nothing more to lose at least better candidate than Hillary !

He didn't quite win with a landslide last time. Both Hillary and Biden have political backing, they pose themselves as centrist as opposed to Bernie who is clearly leftist. So between Bernie and Trump, it would have been an easier choice for people to make when compared to between Biden and Trump. 

+100000

Last time Bernie ki chance ichunte trump asalu win ayyevade kadu. Dokku candidates ni choose chesi ento vella strategy. 

Asalu i sometimes doubt if trump bought these dems and if they are losing intentionally @~`

Democrats lost credibility when they rallied around Hillary in 2016, when Bernie had a shot at the ticket they just sidelined with such a humiliation they forgot a complete section of Bernie voters. 

Actually 2020 candidates lo either Andrew yang or that mayor Pete were highly energetic, at least sleepy should have picked them as veep instaed of phony kamalamala..

3 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

He didn't quite win with a landslide last time. Both Hillary and Biden have political backing, they pose themselves as centrist as opposed to Bernie who is clearly leftist. So between Bernie and Trump, it would have been an easier choice for people who compared to Biden and Trump. 

Hillary kanna evaranna better. Clintons are highly corrupt. People are not that dumb to vote for Hillary. People who voted for her are already dumb in my opinion.

Just now, Jombo0108 said:

Democrats lost credibility when they rallied around Hillary in 2016, when Bernie had a shot at the ticket they just sidelined with such a humiliation they forgot a complete section of Bernie voters. 

Actually 2020 candidates lo either Andrew yang or that mayor Pete were highly energetic, at least sleepy should have picked them as veep instaed of phony kamalamala..

Kamala Harris was a clear pick given the BLM riots and being a woman. 

Just now, Jombo0108 said:

I totally Agree.  Kamala harris was worst choice. I felt they lost it there itself.

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Kamala Harris was a clear pick given the BLM riots and being a woman. 

She has the worst record as California AG suppressing blacks and Latinos. Choosing her to gain from BLM wave is like comparing apples to oranges 

Hillary kanna evaranna better. Clintons are highly corrupt. People are not that dumb to vote for Hillary.

Biden is no less IMO. Biden is the least decisive candidate and can be swayed in any direction, which is why people with more centrist views (which is a majority of the people with no affiliation) are more likely to vote for Biden when compared to Bernie. Bernie's strong supporters will vote for Biden anyway because they don't have a better choice. 

2 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

She has the worst record as California AG suppressing blacks and Latinos. Choosing her to gain from BLM wave is like comparing apples to oranges 

Yeah !

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Biden is no less IMO. Biden is the least decisive candidate and can be swayed in any direction, which is why people with more centrist views (which is a majority of the people with no affiliation) are more likely to vote for Biden when compared to Bernie. Bernie's strong supporters will vote for Biden anyway because they don't have a better choice. 

Yes anduke I am not supporting Biden . Anduke worst candidates antunna. Dems are trying hard making it easy for Trump.

2 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

I am not saying that democrats are smart, but most people outside of California know nothing about Kamala except that she is a woman and is black. That is enough to appease the voters. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Yes anduke I am not supporting Biden . Anduke worst candidates antunna. Dems are trying hard for Trump winning the election .

I still think that Biden has a fair chance given the high poll numbers. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Akka whom u voting inthaki? Looks like u have complaints on both dems and reps 

Just now, PilliBeta said:

I still think that Biden has a fair chance given the high poll numbers. 

I just feel the opposite. Last election and e election trump will win/is winning because of picking bad candidates.