##Live##***Election Day Night*** Biden is new Prez

Sucker

23 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

meanwhile.. Thaatha's team is sending out text messages asking for 'money'.. not the 'vote'.. note this point your honor...

trump thatah ki ekada bokka padindhi .... bidentahatha ki full funding last 3 monts nunchi... trump tahatah ki dantlo half 

12 hours ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Trump gelchina lekapoyina I wish Ilhan Omar loses donga lan*a

inko bokudi undi michigan lo..... she's also Muslim......... ikkada Americans goorinchi fight cheyyave ante.......... Free Palestine and down down Isreal antadi........... ilanti boku m'ndalu unantha sepu Democratic party baagupadadu.

3 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

inko bokudi undi michigan lo..... she's also Muslim......... ikkada Americans goorinchi fight cheyyave ante.......... Free Palestine and down down Isreal antadi........... ilanti boku m'ndalu unantha sepu Democratic party baagupadadu.

pathaa basthi laga michigan lo dearborn ani area undhi ... dantlo vallu 80 percent unnaru so adhi gelusthundhi .... 

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

meanwhile.. Thaatha's team is sending out text messages asking for 'money'.. not the 'vote'.. note this point your honor...

both are doing it. I get texts from moveon and one other org aksing for money for B thatha

13 hours ago, Sucker said:

Cleaning nuvvena kottukunna taruvatha?

• Sucker changed the title to ***Election Day Night*** CNN Table 🤣
  • Sucker changed the title to ***Election Day Night*** CNN Prediction Table 🤣
  • Sucker changed the title to ##Live##***Election Day Night*** Donald Trump: Reelect me and I will continue to deliver safety, prosperity and opportunity for all Americans

Four years ago, Americans elected me president to go to Washington, drain the swamp and produce real results for them. Now they have a choice: continue the record of prosperity that my administration delivered or return to the old Washington status quo, where Beltway insiders enriched themselves at the expense of hardworking Americans across the country.

My administration has delivered safety, prosperity and opportunity for all Americans by keeping our promises and implementing an America First agenda to support working people and their families over the past four years.

The American people deserve so much more than what the Democratic ticket has to offer in this election. After enduring eight disastrous years of the Obama-Biden mess, the nation deserves to enjoy eight full years of growth and economic prosperity under my administration.

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Four years ago, Americans elected me president to go to Washington, drain the swamp and produce real results for them. Now they have a choice: continue the record of prosperity that my administration delivered or return to the old Washington status quo, where Beltway insiders enriched themselves at the expense of hardworking Americans across the country.

My administration has delivered safety, prosperity and opportunity for all Americans by keeping our promises and implementing an America First agenda to support working people and their families over the past four years.

The American people deserve so much more than what the Democratic ticket has to offer in this election. After enduring eight disastrous years of the Obama-Biden mess, the nation deserves to enjoy eight full years of growth and economic prosperity under my administration.

K we need sleepy.... 🤗🤗