##Live##***Election Day Night*** Biden is new Prez

Sucker

Just now, Sucker said:

Four years ago, Americans elected me president to go to Washington, drain the swamp and produce real results for them. Now they have a choice: continue the record of prosperity that my administration delivered or return to the old Washington status quo, where Beltway insiders enriched themselves at the expense of hardworking Americans across the country.

My administration has delivered safety, prosperity and opportunity for all Americans by keeping our promises and implementing an America First agenda to support working people and their families over the past four years.

The American people deserve so much more than what the Democratic ticket has to offer in this election. After enduring eight disastrous years of the Obama-Biden mess, the nation deserves to enjoy eight full years of growth and economic prosperity under my administration.

he has  no plan to do anything.. even soft ball questions on Fox didn't evoke a proper response from him..  a mere good for nothing jingoistic sloganeer.. have zero expectations and rejoice on anything as a bonus...

10 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

he has  no plan to do anything.. even soft ball questions on Fox didn't evoke a proper response from him..  a mere good for nothing jingoistic sloganeer.. have zero expectations and rejoice on anything as a bonus...

only one plan .... pay off his debt

Just now, r2d2 said:

he never does that either... chapter 11.. IP in our lingo.... :giggle:

US lo aithe Chapter 11 ... Putin daggara aatalu sagavu 😀

IF IT'S IN THE NEWS, IT'S IN OUR POLLS. PUBLIC OPINION POLLING SINCE 2003.

POLITICS

White House Watch

Biden 48%, Trump 47%

Monday, November 02, 2020

President Trump and Democrat Joe Biden are in a near tie in Rasmussen Reports’ final White House Watch survey before Election Day.

The latest national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Biden edging the president 48% to 47%. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and two percent (2%) are still undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

On Friday, Biden had a three-point advantage – 49% to 46% - after the lead had seesawed up and down between the two men for the previous four days. The race has been tightening since early last month.