anybody prediabetic in this DB? How did you get it reversed?

Doravaru

33 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

ala em lede I never used to like kakarakaya in childhood but later I found kakarakaya tomato curry, fry, pulusu all good for me. so I think I can manage.

naaku boda kakarakaya kuda nachchukutundii also sanna kakarakaya. maa intlo boda kakarakaya popular

Boda kakarakaya pulusu sooper untadi 

Just now, Doravaru said:

Boda kakarakaya pulusu sooper untadi 

Yeah but fry toh aa seeds mast crunchy endukoo avi Hyderabad lo ekkuva ostayi vurlalo takkuva ee madya they are growing hybrid anukunta peddaga ostunnai small ones tastes better. 

3 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

So aa HBa1c number taggisthey control lo pettinatta still diabetic medication lo untara? Actual ga ela  undi mee life .. you said yours was some 10 plus right? So if you fall below 5 that means you reversed it or you still considered diabetic  but controlled ?? 

Pre diabetic is 5.8 -6.2 ( UK lo 6.5 )

Try to get below 5.8 

Pre diabetic kuda medication ivvaru they just suggest to be careful . DIet and exercise to control chesukomani cheptaru.

6.5 above they usually give medication 

Please read about Calorie deficit diet and make exercise especially lifting weights a part of your routine...Follow Vishwabharath on Instagram..He gives excellent info on Calorie deficit and weight loss even by eating whatever we want...Please don’t take stress...You can surely reverse it👍🏻