కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

ee thread lo nenu educate cheyalenu ani decide aipoya. velu nijamaina relation lo unnappudu vaallake ardham aiddi ani vadilestunna. Divorcees or people who say no to a relation are not good people by their standards. I cannot argue with that.

:( 

Just now, nag_mama said:

nuvvu kuda vandochhugaa appudappudu , eppudu mee ayane vandithe pgQckG-shared.gif

Pandemic lo asale sarukulu ekkuva levu, nenu vandi a kura chedithe unna kuralu kuda waste avtayani nannu vanta cheyanivvaledu. 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Vanta cheyadaniki e desam ayite em 

ante indians ke indian vandatam kudartalledu. evo pasta ani noodles ani quick fixes cheskuntunnam. into elaborate ga oka german chestunte chef ani doubt vacchindi.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

ante indians ke indian vandatam kudartalledu. evo pasta ani noodles ani quick fixes cheskuntunnam. into elaborate ga oka german chestunte chef ani doubt vacchindi.

I wish he was a chef, but no, he is just weird like that, he bakes from scratch, cuts vegetables with the same dimensions, and uses a thermometer and scale for measurements in the kitchen to cook and bake. 

6 hours ago, redsox said:

list emundi man, evaro mugguru photos pettadu doesnt mean anything

Ippudu bayatiki vasthe aa pilla ke damage avthadi

first nuvvu clarity techuko anna,, whethr that list is true or not ? ledante mana discussion waste.. 

i am saying assuming that the list is true, i get it by his video... inka emina proof kavalante i dont have it..

i am not saying girl should behave in any way, her life who the fuk cares, but ila marriage ani cheppi jump is not at all good, she knew the guy is weak ani, she knew they had all the papers ready for marriage, he applied canadian marriage license, adi kooda fake antava, check his youtube videos includes a marriage application filled.

Car teesukoni ra ani cheppi she jumped as per that video...what the fuk she even thinks asalu. 

even having such a sh1t background of that girl, all this guy said was he want to marry her...adem tappu man..she should be lucky indeed to get a man like him... 

antha history telsinaka kooda he said he will marry, i bet anyone would will come forward to marry her based on her smoking, drinking, 6 boy friends illegetimate relation only sex, malli edo garvam ga chepukuntudi..

inni relations marindi okatina workout iyinda, ? did you get anything here ? 

3 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I wish he was a chef, but no, he is just weird like that, he bakes from scratch, cuts vegetables with the same dimensions, and uses a thermometer and scale for measurements in the kitchen to cook and bake. 

Maybe he is passionate about cooking.. 

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

first nuvvu clarity techuko anna,, whethr that list is true or not ? ledante mana discussion waste.. 

i am saying assuming that the list is true, i get it by his video... inka emina proof kavalante i dont have it..

i am not saying girl should behave in any way, her life who the fuk cares, but ila marriage ani cheppi jump is not at all good, she knew the guy is weak ani, she knew they had all the papers ready for marriage, he applied canadian marriage license, adi kooda fake antava, check his youtube videos includes a marriage application filled.

Car teesukoni ra ani cheppi she jumped as per that video...what the fuk she even thinks asalu. 

even having such a sh1t background of that girl, all this guy said was he want to marry her...adem tappu man..she should be lucky indeed to get a man like him... 

antha history telsinaka kooda he said he will marry, i bet anyone would will come forward to marry her based on her smoking, drinking, 6 boy friends illegetimate relation only sex, malli edo garvam ga chepukuntudi..

inni relations marindi okatina workout iyinda, ? did you get anything here ? 

Story lo gas aipoindi bammardi. Entha lagina evaru vachela leru. Edanna cinema chusi padkovalsinde. page fan GIF