కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

2 minutes ago, Rimbolamaster said:

Story lo gas aipoindi bammardi. Entha lagina evaru vachela leru. Edanna cinema chusi padkovalsinde. 

emo man, i saw someone quoted me just replied anthe... 

:)

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

first nuvvu clarity techuko anna,, whethr that list is true or not ? ledante mana discussion waste.. 

i am saying assuming that the list is true, i get it by his video... inka emina proof kavalante i dont have it..

i am not saying girl should behave in any way, her life who the fuk cares, but ila marriage ani cheppi jump is not at all good, she knew the guy is weak ani, she knew they had all the papers ready for marriage, he applied canadian marriage license, adi kooda fake antava, check his youtube videos includes a marriage application filled.

Car teesukoni ra ani cheppi she jumped as per that video...what the fuk she even thinks asalu. 

even having such a sh1t background of that girl, all this guy said was he want to marry her...adem tappu man..she should be lucky indeed to get a man like him... 

antha history telsinaka kooda he said he will marry, i bet anyone would will come forward to marry her based on her smoking, drinking, 6 boy friends illegetimate relation only sex, malli edo garvam ga chepukuntudi..

inni relations marindi okatina workout iyinda, ? did you get anything here ? 

We have only his viewpoint here.. we don’t have her story here...

some of the guys may be her close friends too.. easy to mix up and confuse.. 

if she decided to run away out of country after registering for marriage, something is clearly wrong here... may be she felt that their marriage will not work.. her parents are convinced with it too.. 

Many people take rejection very hardly... he could have handled it better.. think of his parents and the girl and her family... and her friends in the pics he posted.. 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

if she decided to run away out of country after registering for marriage, something is clearly wrong here... may be she felt that their marriage will not work.. her parents are convinced with it too.. 

Many people take rejection very hardly... he could have handled it better.. think of his parents and the girl and her family... and her friends in the pics he posted.. 

think about his poor soul too.. he died man... antha kanna worst emuntadi... 

instead of an escape she should have planned it well and stop the relationship, she could have handled it better.. she would dofr sure know that the guy is weak heart.. and then what did she do ? escape. ? just cos of her escape he ended up his life, cos he coudl not take it for the fact that she is going away from him, 

Just now, Peter123 said:

think about his poor soul too.. he died man... antha kanna worst emuntadi... 

instead of an escape she should have planned it well and stop the relationship, she could have handled it better.. she would dofr sure know that the guy is weak heart.. and then what did she do ? escape. ? just cos of her escape he ended up his life, cos he coudl not take it for the fact that she is going away from him, 

How to get rid of him if he doesn't want to let her go?

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

aa friends lo Oka abbayee raasina mail screenshot posted kada. So it's more than friends. Of course opika vunte adi kooda fabricate seyyochu anuko. 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

How to get rid of him if he doesn't want to let her go?

Pelli ki commit avvoddu alanti doubts vunte. I think she did a mistake agreeing for marriage when having doubts. Pelli ki oppukoni vadilese sariki he got more disturbed. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Pelli ki commit avvoddu alanti doubts vunte. I think she did a mistake agreeing for marriage when having doubts. Pelli ki oppukoni vadilese sariki he got more disturbed. 

3 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Is she not allowed to change her mind?

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Is she not allowed to change her mind?

lol.. then whats your point, ? she wanted to be with this guy for 1 year, and wanted to text her ex ? thats a double game, and you say cant she change her mind, 

alright lets talk your point: she can change her mind, she has to end this in subtle way, not like this for sure. 

so she changed 4-5 guys before, now she is in relation with a guy for 1 year, then out of no where she start texting her ex, aka cheating... is that something she cant change her mind ? what would the partner think or do ? 

alright doesnt she know this guy is weak, if she doensnt want to continue doesnt she have a better way to control, and she says i slept with many men,, ? 

she can do what ever she wants, but she has to know that she is not responsible to ruin other lives,

if she cant handle relationships, she should just stay away and do a one night stands,

rather being in a realtionship and then saying sorry i changed my mind is just not correct, given her past with many men and oh yea a drug addict ? and drink addict ? 

she smokes 25 smokes a day, per her text, she can do whatever she wants ? why does she kill other people with passive smoking ? they should have his lungs check, for sure theyd have been filled out with smoke..yea i am serious, ? passive smoking is danger than active smoking... 

now you say cant she smoke lol ? :)

as far as you dont ruin others, you can do whatever you want, no one gives a fuk.

• Upvote 1