కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

Pillodu papam baaga hirt iyadu pilla chesina daniki marriage varaku vellaka pilla vaddu ante he couldn’t take it and he could have done the same without killing himself.

may be he did cause he thought society would blame him a a psycho lover. But he is week, he could not handle a bitter breakup. If the girl did cheat on guys she was in relationship with then she deserves being taught a lesson..

applies for both genders...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ring_master said:

18-22 age ayte oppukovachu..vaadiki 29 anta  that too for a relationship that’s not even one year old 

He wants to be H4-EAD, that's why he can't let her go. 

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Pillodu papam baaga hirt iyadu pilla chesina daniki marriage varaku vellaka pilla vaddu ante he couldn’t take it and he could have done the same without killing himself.

may be he did cause he thought society would blame him a a psycho lover. But he is week, he could not handle a bitter breakup. If the girl did cheat on guys she was in relationship with then she deserves being taught a lesson..

applies for both genders...

You know cheating is not illegal, what lesson are you talking about?

aaa pillodu kuda mari worst gaaa unnadu ... one of his email ....  sorry to say this but mental gaa chala weak gaaa unnaru 

Pranay XXXXXXXX <[email protected]> 8 October 2020 at 10:06
To: akXXila mXXXXXXala <[email protected]>
You have used the fact that I love you to blackmail me over and over again. I am done with you and your shenanigans. If you think you get to destroy people's lives one after the other
and get away scott free, let me put that assumption to rest. I have a story, I have photos, videos and messages to corroborate the story, I have the skills to make those into a
compelling watch, I have about 10K odd organic Telugu audience on Telugola assets, I have the ability to boost that to millions through content advertising. I will tell the truth and only the
truth.
Let the chips fall where they may.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

You know cheating is not illegal, what lesson are you talking about?

Cheating might be a legal and ethically right thing for you when you are in a relationship not for me..

just my opinion so inka nuvvu nannu tag cheyaku

11 minutes ago, sri_india said:

aaa pillodu kuda mari worst gaaa unnadu ... one of his email ....  sorry to say this but mental gaa chala weak gaaa unnaru 

Pranay XXXXXXXX <[email protected]> 8 October 2020 at 10:06
To: akXXila mXXXXXXala <[email protected]>
You have used the fact that I love you to blackmail me over and over again. I am done with you and your shenanigans. If you think you get to destroy people's lives one after the other
and get away scott free, let me put that assumption to rest. I have a story, I have photos, videos and messages to corroborate the story, I have the skills to make those into a
compelling watch, I have about 10K odd organic Telugu audience on Telugola assets, I have the ability to boost that to millions through content advertising. I will tell the truth and only the
truth.
Let the chips fall where they may.

🤣

3 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

🤣

ammayi response .. she clear told him stop this relation and move on ani ....

Pranay, why are you doing this? You were the one who accepted that we both ** up and said it's ok let's move on, and then you just changed your mind all of a sudden. You cannot
do this. How did I ruin your life Pranay, I gave my 100% to making this work, nekinka na paina kopam undhi, and that does show every now and then, you just dismiss me like I am
nothing.
It's about how you treat me, all of a sudden you get angry, I casted a video while you were browsing and you screamed at me, neku baledhani I was making soup, for you and you were
matladakunda untava kasepu ani, nekosam camping ki ocha, you know I don't like it, apudu kuda you kept controlling and dominating. Maybe that is what you want, to control everything,
kani I can't take that Pranay, I cannot, maybe ivi china vishayalu laga anpinchochu but they sting, mainly when we decided to be civil to each other, respectful to each other.
Nenu saradhaga, abha idhi kuda wash cheyala 3 days ninchi nene wash chesthuna ani ana, you said enti balisindhi idhi adhi ani serious ayav, I am scared of you, I really gave a 100%,
but this is not a healthy relationship, you know that too.
please lets not hurt our parents more than this, please lets not hurt each other, please please lets move on.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hector8 said:

i think ee pranay ey pyscho laga anipinchadu i read the email chats... veeniki kopam entha vasta antha matladithe aa pilla musukoni enduku kurchutondi .... 

and vade emails lo mention chesadu pelli battalu and registration gurinchi, both sides parents involvment gurinchi ivi anni chesina ammayi .... cheat cheyali ani unte ivi chesedi kadu ga

and veedu pettina anni proofs lo migatha boys asalu nijam entho manaku telidu 

anavasaram ga vadi life , ammayi and parents life ni penta chesi poyadu..... 

"I donno  why people take sides with suicide chesukunna people" they are not always correct

suicide chesukovadam isn’t easy but chesukunnadu ante danilo entho kontha nijam untundi ga?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

suicide chesukovadam isn’t easy but chesukunnadu ante danilo entho kontha nijam untundi ga?

Nijam em ledhu, manchi ga full plan chesi poyindu , picha lite

11 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Cheating might be a legal and ethically right thing for you when you are in a relationship not for me..

just my opinion so inka nuvvu nannu tag cheyaku

Even if they were in a relationship, she has every right to do what she wants. Maybe if they were married and then she cheated, the divorce would end badly for her financially. But I don't think anything she did is wrong, period. The question is not about what you feel about cheating, the question is about who is at wrong here, and it's clearly the guys fault for defaming them. I would say the same thing even if the genders were reversed. People need to be more civilized about breakups. And common, who asks someone to marry them after 6 months of being together? Clearly they haven't been together long enough. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

Nijam em ledhu, manchi ga full plan chesi poyindu , picha lite

Ahh ammayini defame cheyalanu plan chesina thanaki past lo unna relationships and being with him malli texts and messages chestu dorikindi antunnadu ga 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Even if they were in a relationship, she has every right to do what she wants. Maybe if they were married and then she cheated, the divorce would end badly for her financially. But I don't think anything she did is wrong, period. The question is not about what you feel about cheating, the question is about who is at wrong here, and it's clearly the guys fault for defaming them. I would say the same thing even if the genders were reversed. People need to be more civilized about breakups. And common, who asks someone to marry them after 6 months of being together? Clearly they haven't been together long enough. 

Arey neeku em cheppina nannu tag cheyaku ani cheppa kada malli deniki chesthav.. nee bf nee tho live in relationship lo undi cheat chesina neeku ok emo naku kadu ani cheppa anthe..

thats ethically right wrong to cheat when you are in a relationship being if after marriage or before..legally chala wrong kavu that doesn’t mean everything which is legal is right..

if you want to continue your stupid and illogical arguments please do but dont tag me..