కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

3 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Ahh ammayini defame cheyalanu plan chesina thanaki past lo unna relationships and being with him malli texts and messages chestu dorikindi antunnadu ga 

In this video, he is saying nenu chachayina dani pelli sambandam aaputhanu, clearly he is suffering from mental issues. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Even if they were in a relationship, she has every right to do what she wants. Maybe if they were married and then she cheated, the divorce would end badly for her financially. But I don't think anything she did is wrong, period. The question is not about what you feel about cheating, the question is about who is at wrong here, and it's clearly the guys fault for defaming them. I would say the same thing even if the genders were reversed. People need to be more civilized about breakups. And common, who asks someone to marry them after 6 months of being together? Clearly they haven't been together long enough. 

Emina particular time antu untadha?

So according to you,if a women can support herself even after marriage,she can cheat cuz that doesn't make much difference for her kadha,elago financially secure undhi kabatti.

Em antav?

You should understand something everything you say when your angry is not you really mean to do it in a general scenario..

as i said earlier he could even have done the same without killing himself..

16 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

suicide chesukovadam isn’t easy but chesukunnadu ante danilo entho kontha nijam untundi ga?

Is it confirmed? Did he really die? Edaina Canadian news source unte share please. All telugu news sources look like they are basing their news solely from the guy's website or youtube videos 

Just now, Ellen said:

Is it confirmed? Did he really die? Edaina Canadian news source unte share please. All telugu news sources look like they are basing their news solely from the guy's website or youtube videos 

I don’t know that.. 

8 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

In this case, she realized that he is too controlling for her in 6 months, but in some cases people won't know until a year or more. I would say enough time to know each other well enough, maybe know how each other in every season of the year? So, atleast one year of living together, because breakups are better than divorces. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

In this video, he is saying nenu chachayina dani pelli sambandam aaputhanu, clearly he is suffering from mental issues. 

Mental issues untenae suicide chesukuntaru,who in clear mind wants to end their life on purpose?.🤣

6 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

So according to you,if a women can support herself even after marriage,she can cheat cuz that doesn't make much difference for her kadha,elago financially secure undhi kabatti.

Em antav?

I am not saying what is right and what is wrong for me. I am saying there is no right or wrong thing to do in a relationship. If she cheats on her boyfriend, clearly both of them are not meant for each other, and it's better they breakup rather than get married and then realize this. Don't you think? She is an adult and she knows what she is doing. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

You better to listen the audio call between him & the girl’s mother - you will know who had mental issues. 

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

You better to call the audio call between him & the girl’s mother - you will know who had mental issues. 

In that video only he said that sentence, nenu chachayina dani pelli sambandam aaputhanu ani...

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

In that video only he said that sentence, nenu chachayina dani pelli sambandam aaputhanu ani...

Aa sentence tho paatu chaala cheppaadu- Adhoka Kate vinapadindha 😉

She may be a cheater. He may be weak and stupid. May be Both are toxic to each other. Taking side on either will only show a bit of what you are. Ikkada evariki friends kadu, telisina vallu kadu. Why to judge based on what you see.