#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

Bro, think logically as per Siskind confirmation if there Scott has changed the language then there is no problem with the bill text for anyone unless a new senator comes in and asks for a change,,

I confident that this will be attached to the bigger bill.. Our. fate depends on bigger big getting passed which i think it should pass as well..

Normally the passing or not passing happens on if its straight bill since our bills went on many modifications i see the their intention of passing 

Chances are we are going to hear some good news soon 

5 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Bro, think logically as per Siskind confirmation if there Scott has changed the language then there is no problem with the bill text for anyone unless a new senator comes in and asks for a change,,

I confident that this will be attached to the bigger bill.. Our. fate depends on bigger big getting passed which i think it should pass as well..

Normally the passing or not passing happens on if its straight bill since our bills went on many modifications i see the their intention of passing 

Chances are we are going to hear some good news soon 

Edi situation. Take it or leave la vundi. Temp funding chesi vadilela vunnaru next 2 weeks. Okka matter meeda gattiga pattukoni kurchunnaru. Now GOP andaru aa Fed amendments ki support anta ade vunte no deal ani Dems lolli. Asalu draft kuda vachela ledu bayataki. Deenakka jeevitham. Kanji enkoka 2 weeks drama and tension thappadu.