#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

8 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

@snoww bro I am expecting spillover amendments in covid house version. Don't be surprised. 

Ha ha. Alanti talk vachinda. 

Spill over apply sesina pedda use ledu. Akkada uscis ki applications open seyyataanike employees leru. Those spill over numbers will be wasted anyway. 

1 hour ago, Kootami said:

Eee us tech workers galla lolli endi vayya ... number of h1b given is not changed . Why they care if they are indians or europeans ? . 

It’s not about on number of H1b’s uncle, its about how that recruiter publicly posted a job requirement stating the job is only for “Indians” ani. Of course vadu  everyone is welcome to apply ani pettina, he will only hire H1b annko , just posting tho vevastha em maradu kada.

3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

It’s not about on number of H1b’s uncle, its about how that recruiter publicly posted a job requirement stating the job is only for “Indians” ani. Of course vadu  everyone is welcome to apply ani pettina, he will only hire H1b annko , just posting tho vevastha em maradu kada.

Vadiki india lo offoce undemo . India lo and us lo pani chese resource kosam vethukunnademo thatha . I see a lot of req wanting swedish speaking or french or chinnese. Appudu em matladaru vellu .... targetted abuse idi , insecure idiots.  If this s386 bill has not benifited indians it would have been supported by them no questions asked

1 hour ago, BacklogBadham said:

Don't leave any reviews if you don't take their service. Of course AILA manaki against ala ani valla service theesukokunda negative reviews anedi not good. I mean ethical ga. Kopama vunte twitter lo chupinchandi. Anthe kaani service theesukokunda -ve reviews anedi not good anedi naa personal opinion. Vallu Mana lawyers meeda alane attak chesthe worst ga vuntundi. Just personal opinion take it or leave it. 

Good point uncle. 
tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

GC or US citizens or EAD only requirements choosanu kaani ekkada H1B only requirement choodaledhu. Low bill rates ki H1 vallu chestaru anaku, in most cases we get paid as much as citizens. Naa personal story I am into contracting in a company and I was not hired full time there because of my H1 status though my director has been trying for 3 years and pay exceeds the recently stricken off DOL/USCIS rules. Which world do you live in, boss? H1B s have way more sob stories than the locals here do. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Vadiki india lo offoce undemo . India lo and us lo pani chese resource kosam vethukunnademo thatha . I see a lot of req wanting swedish speaking or french or chinnese. Appudu em matladaru vellu .... targetted abuse idi , insecure idiots.  If this s386 bill has not benifited indians it would have been supported by them no questions asked

Neku background story telvadu anukunta uncle. Kevin uncle E&Y lo pani chesinapudu he was allegedly replaced by some outsourcing company consultant resulted in loss of his job motivated him to start this group and later all H1b displaced victims from SoCal/Abbott/AT&T...., list goes on joined this org. Basically they see the root cause of their lost job is because of H1b and the country that sending the most number of skilled immigrants.in past they do have done some good job in influencing WH to stop getting TVA employees to be replaced by Witch Bot’s , but in some instances similarly bad like IV, with some rascist comments. There main target is H1B and Witch companies.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kreole said:

GC or US citizens or EAD only requirements choosanu kaani ekkada H1B only requirement choodaledhu. Low bill rates ki H1 vallu chestaru anaku, in most cases we get paid as much as citizens. Naa personal story I am into contracting in a company and I was not hired full time there because of my H1 status though my director has been trying for 3 years and pay exceeds the recently stricken off DOL/USCIS rules. Which world do you live in, boss? H1B s have way more sob stories than the locals here do. 

few bad apple ni pattukoni ....he is painting it as the norm.  crying batch ki fodder ante. 

he need reasons to cry on others. ipdu h1bs ki ekkuva salaries isthunnaru anna kuda he will cry on that.  :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

few bad apple ni pattukoni ....he is painting it as the norm.  crying batch ki fodder ante. 

he need reasons to cry on others. ipdu h1bs ki ekkuva salaries isthunnaru anna kuda he will cry on that.  :D

e6ed925245f907cd4fd2a0969df91a1f.jpg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Neku background story telvadu anukunta uncle. Kevin uncle E&Y lo pani chesinapudu he was allegedly replaced by some outsourcing company consultant resulted in loss of his job motivated him to start this group and later all H1b displaced victims from SoCal/Abbott/AT&T...., list goes on joined this org. Basically they see the root cause of their lost job is because of H1b and the country that sending the most number of skilled immigrants.in past they do have done some good job in influencing WH to stop getting TVA employees to be replaced by Witch Bot’s , but in some instances similarly bad like IV, with some rascist comments. There main target is H1B and Witch companies.

its bad if people get displaced by foreign workers. i feel it can be fixed by ensuring that h1bs are not approved if there is any worker displacement. a form can be submitted along with petition stating the same. There is something similar for PERM but should be there for H1b too. no idea why the group is not fighting for that. i think it can be implemented even without needing a bill. 

32 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Thata , If you can easily replaced by skme guy fresh off the boat then its time to start looking to upgrade or change career. Adapt and survive , maku matram pani cheyakunda dabbulu kavali antey evadu ivvadu. This is capitalistic country