Paapam Senator Lee

BacklogBadham

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

10 years untama ledho telidhu nuvvaina nenaina. asale covid.

so dont make plans, live this moment

Plans esukokunda live in the moment annanduke ee edupu antha aunties and uncles ki. Plan vesukunna vallu Canada Aus or India lo settle ayyaru. Naa ghar ka Naa ghat ka batch backlog lo irukkunna valle

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Plans esukokunda live in the moment annanduke ee edupu antha aunties and uncles ki. Plan vesukunna vallu Canada Aus or India lo settle ayyaru. Naa ghar ka Naa ghat ka batch backlog lo irukkunna valle

who is stopping you? go to india.. why do you wanna fight for the rights in the country which is not yours. America owe you nothing

As I said o 10 years tarvatha lets talk 

Thanks but i dont want to be one in the herd.. just wanna earn and leave before marriage. 

I will do business and take care of my mom. 

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Thanks but i dont want to be one in the herd.. just wanna earn and leave before marriage. 

Prathi okallu ila anna valle le. Choodham neelo kurratanam kanipisthondi once you settle kanapadu 

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

This vaunty is decent. Leave her alone myaaan. Atleast she doesn't cry on other immigrants. Iran M seeke musali  munjaaaa vuncle batch inkoti undhi. 

They want GC. Malli other desis ki vasthe bill rates thagguthayi anta. Other countries gallaki vasthe country karrabbbb ayithadhi anta. 

Valle beggars malla vallaki preferences. Kvp gallu. Valla bathukul kukkal mingaaaa

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

who is stopping you? go to india.. why do you wanna fight for the rights in the country which is not yours. America owe you nothing

Honestly I don’t care about GC. All I care about is mobility. Ikkada undi H1 extension appudu travel cheyyaku covid lo em restrictions testharo travel cheyyaku iyanni chiraku teppisthondi. If that is not there I do not care 

Prathi okallu ila anna valle le. Choodham neelo kurratanam kanipisthondi once you settle kanapadu 

ila anna vallani nee lanti vallu 10 years tharavatha nee situation kuda same ane adhe rotta cheppadam valle ala aipoyaru..

atleast i hope current grads and future grads dont listen to such advices like "engineering sadhuvu + masters chey + US or canada po+ 40 tharavatha suffer"

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

This vaunty is decent. Leave her alone myaaan. Atleast she doesn't cry on other immigrants. Iran M seeke musali  munjaaaa vuncle batch inkoti undhi. 

They want GC. Malli other desis ki vasthe bill rates thagguthayi anta. Other countries gallaki vasthe country karrabbbb ayithadhi anta. 

Valle beggars malla vallaki preferences. Kvp gallu 

nenemanna.. i just said my opinion. ante aunty decent aithe edhi cheppina vinala

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Honestly I don’t care about GC. All I care about is mobility. Ikkada undi H1 extension appudu travel cheyyaku covid lo em restrictions testharo travel cheyyaku iyanni chiraku teppisthondi. If that is not there I do not care 

if you care about mobility, going to india is always there. dont expect this alien country to bend its rules for u

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

if you care about mobility, going to india is always there. dont expect this alien country to bend its rules for u

Who is bending? No one is asking to do anything illegal. Working on trying to get a bill to pass is not bending rules. BTW mobility means freedom to move. India lone unte mobility anaru

Who is bending? No one is asking to do anything illegal. Working on trying to get a bill to pass is not bending rules. BTW mobility means freedom to move. India lone unte mobility anaru

If they want to pass, they will. we dont have to fight or ask for it as it is their country and they can do what do want