Paapam Senator Lee

BacklogBadham

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

And this all started because i said desis will go and support anyone or anything is they get money..i said nothing more lol and it is a truth. 

You are generalizing a whole race here

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

this is a discussion board brother. you dont have to directly message me for me to participate. i just did not like the way you were making some assumptions 

Yes this is. And what did i say dude, i just said we run after money and we go and support anyone or anything even on the mars for that money.. its so true. period.

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

You are generalizing a whole race here

I said truth. I dont see american or person of other race in india fighting for jobs or rights and begging in whatsapp to vote for bill..

coz they live life and we are desperate not to loose our comforts. simple

8 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I said truth. I dont see american or person of other race in india fighting for jobs or rights and begging in whatsapp to vote for bill..

50% of citizens in third world country such as India wants to move elsewhere. Vomerica for some reason has always been their first choice. It all comes down to quest for betterment. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

50% of citizens in third world country such as India wants to move elsewhere. Vomerica for some reason has always been their first choice. It all comes down to quest for betterment. 

thats what i told baa..

22 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

yeah. how many of them are asked to leave the next day if they lose their job? how many of them dont have unemployment benefits. how many of them have aging out kids. how many of them dont have spouses who cant work. put them in that position and they will be desperate. i am amazed at your thinking man. oka country and race ila portray chusthunnav. generalizing ppl and accusing everyone. 

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

yeah. how many of them are asked to leave the next day if they lose their job? how many of them dont have unemployment benefits. how many of them have aging out kids. how many of them dont have spouses who cant work. put them in that position and they will be desperate. i am amazed at your thinking man. oka country and race ila chinna chusthunnav. generalizing ppl and accusing everyone. 

i never accused anyone. and these are your problems and you created yourself and if you have that much pain whats stopping you to go is what i meant. 

but my statement is always true , we support anything or anyone which gives us money

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

yeah. how many of them are asked to leave the next day if they lose their job? how many of them dont have unemployment benefits. how many of them have aging out kids. how many of them dont have spouses who cant work. put them in that position and they will be desperate. i am amazed at your thinking man. oka country and race ila chinna chusthunnav. generalizing ppl and accusing everyone. 

Australia, canada, New Zealand and UK lo kuda ivvani levu kadhu bhayya. Why vomerica lo expecting ani kavi bhavam 

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

pillodu naake anni telusu nuvvevadavi naaku cheppadaniki, nenu maatram oka entire race ni judge chestaa ani antunnadu, baabu pakkakelli aaadukomma ani cheppi idiseyi , don't try to educate ignorant people, they think that they know everything

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nag_mama said:

pillodu naake anni telusu nuvvevadavi naaku cheppadaniki, nenu maatram oka entire race ni judge chestaa ani antunnadu, baabu pakkakelli aaadukomma ani cheppi idiseyi , don't try to educate ignorant people, they think that they know everything

Vuncle how are you? Jagan meedha crying apesav recent times lo. 2 jobs sesthunnava? Nijam seppu. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

Vuncle how are you? Jagan meedha crying apesav recent times lo. 2 jobs sesthunnava? Nijam seppu. 

good veera veera, jagan meedha crying ki scope lekundaa paripaalistunnadu

Just now, nag_mama said:

good veera veera, jagan meedha crying ki scope lekundaa paripaalistunnadu

Nee memes lo matter untadhi. Mana @psycopk vi ayithe anni third grade quality stuff thecchi return lo counter lu veyunchukini mari pothadu.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

baa i am @JohnSnownanne anni matalu antava

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

i never accused anyone. and these are your problems and you created yourself and if you have that much pain whats stopping you to go is what i meant. 

but my statement is always true , we support anything or anyone which gives us money

neeku nijam gane dannam ra.  please continue