Paapam Senator Lee

BacklogBadham

11 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

if you care about mobility, going to india is always there. dont expect this alien country to bend its rules for u

being a resident and working as part of community here, people do have the rights. how will representatives know the issues if they are not voiced. there is difference between asking for change and demanding one.  if it passed overwhelmingly in house and senate...i disagree that it is an unpopular opinion. 

you like this life so you are happy with it. dont expect others to follow you. dont force your opinions on others  :D

11 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

nenemanna.. i just said my opinion. ante aunty decent aithe edhi cheppina vinala

EMI ninnu vinamani seppindhi myaaan. May be I missed it. Did she ask you to hear something?

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Who is bending? No one is asking to do anything illegal. Working on trying to get a bill to pass is not bending rules. BTW mobility means freedom to move. India lone unte mobility anaru

he expects things to happen without asking for one. he is the same guy who says that covid will go away without any vaccine. he  will why to bend timelines for vaccine development , let it run it course  :D 

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

being a resident and working as part of community here, people do have the rights. how will representatives know the issues if they are not voiced. there is difference between asking for change and demanding one.  if it passed overwhelmingly in house and senate...i hardly disagree that it is an unpopular opinion. 

you like this life so you are happy with it. dont expect others to follow you. dont force your opinions on others  :D

Read the thread again and tell who is forcing opinions on me. 

Yes people have rights, so do you support foreigners coming to india and doing our jobs in that case, you wont as your kids and families sufffer..

again when was the last time you fought for something which is your right in india? never right. ok @3$%

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

EMI ninnu vinamani seppindhi myaaan. May be I missed it. Did she ask you to hear something?

wait 10 years nuvvu adhe andhi, mari adhi enti baa. dnt be biased ya.

3 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

being a resident and working as part of community here, people do have the rights. how will representatives know the issues if they are not voiced. there is difference between asking for change and demanding one.  if it passed overwhelmingly in house and senate...i disagree that it is an unpopular opinion. 

It passed without a discussion. Does it mean all house and senate agree with our fundamental rights and they are not willing to discuss anything on the floor of house and Senate? I always wondered about this part. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

It passed without a discussion. Does it mean all house and senate agree with our fundamental rights and they are not willing to discuss anything on the floor of house and Senate? I always wondered about this part. 

Don’t think so. They did a lot of changes to get it to pass kadha

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Read the thread again and tell who is forcing opinions on me. 

Yes people have rights, so do you support foreigners coming to india and doing our jobs in that case, you wont as your kids and families sufffer..

again when was the last time you fought for something which is your right in india? never right. ok @3$%

see. again you assume i dont fight for any cause in india when i was there. i was against state division and participated in rallies in colleges. so what does that make me ?

read your own words...you are telling ppl their opinions are wrong. 

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

see. again you assume i dont fight for any cause in india when i was there. i was against state division and participated in rallies in colleges. so what does that make me ?

read your own words...you are telling ppl their opinions are wrong. 

Read the entire thread who preached me frst.. now again i dint poke you, you came with your preaching.

so stop preaching ppl with your mid age thoughts

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

wait 10 years nuvvu adhe andhi, mari adhi enti baa. dnt be biased ya.

Nuvvu Adhe ani kharakandi ga cheppaledhu. Everyone passed from the same age. Everyone passed through your thinking. Circumstances change ani Naa udhesam. Anduke 10 years tarvatha kanapadu anna

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

unanimous consent antene adi kada. no one has anything against the bill. upto 4 senators asked for changes and they were made. what else is needed ?

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Nuvvu Adhe ani kharakandi ga cheppaledhu. Everyone passed from the same age. Everyone passed through your thinking. Circumstances change ani Naa udhesam. Anduke 10 years tarvatha kanapadu anna

10 years dhaka endhuku 1 years tharvathe kanapdatha.. i dont make 10 year plan in life

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

And this all started because i said desis will go and support anyone or anything if they are getting money..i said nothing more lol and it is a truth no matter wat some argue.

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Read the entire thread who preached me frst.. now again i dint poke you, you came with your preaching.

so stop preaching ppl with your mid age thoughts

this is a discussion board brother. you dont have to directly message me for me to participate. i just did not like the way you were making some assumptions