Severe depression and feeling that life is incomplete...Need to reinvent and support my family

ManasunnaManishi

Don’t be discouraged.....it’s just bad phase of life....you need to be strong than ever....keep always kid in mind when you are depressed since he/she has future and we need to work for them to succeed.

i'm single so i can't give any suggestion 

but one thing i can say as time passes things will change.

everything is temporary.

13 minutes ago, procrastinator4life said:

Does your wife work too? and also did you ever think of taking a divorce ?

kid unaru antey divorce antav ndhi raaja, 

3 minutes ago, 2020 said:

Don’t be discouraged.....it’s just bad phase of life....you need to be strong than ever....keep always kid in mind when you are depressed since he/she has future and we need to work for them to succeed.

True try to find happiness in your kids achievements and even if they are not turning out the way you intended just accept it as a part of life and give your best to give them the right education .  

I am in the same boat , much worse than you in terms of money , luckliy family issues levu i got lucky

Every day I think I am alive , talk to my lillte kid , wife and move on 

May be nee to make tough calls , I am planning to sell one of the plot in india and moving on

Dont worry we can overcome there will be route 

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Lokasangraha said:

kid unaru antey divorce antav ndhi raaja, 

That's why i asked if wife is working and independent? getting a divorce doesn't mean that you have to abandon your kids. I might be wrong but would need an explanation why divorce is bad given it doesn't hurt his financial situation further.

5 minutes ago, procrastinator4life said:

That's why i asked if wife is working and independent? getting a divorce doesn't mean that you have to abandon your kids. I might be wrong but would need an explanation why divorce is bad given it doesn't hurt his financial situation further.

asalu neku situation sariga telsa.

Depression lo judgement impaired ga untadhi. cheppetodiki em poindhi. notiki ochinattu cheptharu

You need to speak out and ask for help. Evaro judge chestharu ani feel avvakkarledhu.

Ne contact list lone untaru one or two (near and dear). If you're not someone who can express yourself consult a therapist.

Art of Living join avvu. I know sudden loss of loved one is pretty hard. But time will heal.

Watch out the 5 people with whom you interact most.

Try to look at the brighter side of things.

11 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

asalu neku situation sariga telsa.

Depression lo judgement impaired ga untadhi. cheppetodiki em poindhi. notiki ochinattu cheptharu

I understand that very much, he should be posting his exact problems for us to give him inputs. No one in this world can help you without you giving the complete information what you are going through. Even if you take a professional help and try to hide the facts it's not gonna help. Because we try to hide which is wrong from our side and try to point the other person being wrong but ultimately that's just deceiving yourself.