Severe depression and feeling that life is incomplete...Need to reinvent and support my family

ManasunnaManishi

38 minutes ago, psycopk said:

just focus on kids future.. things will eventually work out.. inni years aaina nuvvu mee dad ni miss avutunav... try to create similar impact for ur kids.. thats all you can do.. nee mental disturbance tho family ni distrub chesi dont make their life hell

Frustration lo unde vallaki antha alochana ekkada untundi.. not referring to ts , in general..kopam ki first target family

Also take responsibility in relationships. Introspect if you're right from your side.

Try to consider your spouse's point of view too. Looks like she is carrying your second kid from your post.

Pregnancy and child birth cause hormonal changes and she might need support too.

If you guys both can support each other it will be good.

Just take one day at a time.

• Upvote 1

This is called mid life crisis... everyone goes through it..  lack of sense of achievement... comparing ourselves with better people.. overthinking of all the issues will take you down a rabid hole... we all make bad decisions in our lives.. fortunately, these are not issues that cannot be corrected.. 

try to work on yourselves... yoga, meditation, taking up some sports etc... spend time with friends...  it refreshes your mind and gives you a fresh perspective on your life... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

corona tenor.gif

wow that's a major reason in 2020, just wait until this corona situation ends, we are social animals and without human interaction apart from immediate family members life becomes miserable. OP just need to wait for summer 2021.

49 minutes ago, ManasunnaManishi said:

Things are not working out for me..Just leading life and waiting for it to end some day..I am not making most of my life...

Lost Dad

Lost all the Money that I saved over the years with Dad..

Lost Relations..Not sure why.. somehow my mom completely sided with my brother and sees me as outsider..This is paining me a lot

and completely bringing down my morale.. I cant share happiness or any moments heartily...

Partners got hold of Properties after Dad passed away ..

Thought I will get back Dad in form on second kid..but did not work out..Getting a second girl

Lost Money due to bad investments and bad planning

Continuous health issues for wife and kid..I remember visiting a hospital for some reason or other every other week this year...

Frequent quarrels with wife (sometimes cant blame her as she came into my life with lot of expectations

but life took bad turns unexpectedly)

Very less savings and always depressed and helpless when I think how to shape up my kids future.

Somehow God did not gift me a smooth life I guess and  I always feel unlucky wherever or whatever I venture into...

Career wise too nothing is happening great...I am trying to get into a much better pay and a FT ... but I dont know ..may be due to all the ongoing issues ... I loose confidence easily and underperform everywhere...

After 16 years of total experience and 9 years in US working a good technology stack..All I had today was personal loan that I took to repay my bad investments and

expenses that I could not avoid. I get good pay but no savings.. I realized that money doesn't stay in my hands for long...

Suggest cheyyandi..how do i come out strong..Reinvent myself and help my family grow along happily ...

I need to come out of all these and shape up my kids future . I want them to have every thing that I lack today...

Health ...Money ...Relations...Peace of Life..

Bro , nuvvu pothe ninnu nammi vachina wife ,  nuvvu istapadi kanna two daughters ni gali ki vadili vestava.   

Picha lite , you can always start fresh in the life.  nuvve cheppav , you are good at your technology and earning good ani.  this is a big plus point in USA.  nijam ga nuvvu baga concentrate chesi ee facebook or snapchat or google or manchi bay area company lo job kodithe  $350k per anum vastadi..  Appudu nee money issues ani pothayi.

Nee dad ninnu loser laga chachipoyi rammanaru kada.  ayana blessings vuntayi neeku full ga .. 

nuvvu ekkada vuntavo cheppale.  velu aithe mem help chestam . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

This is called mid life crisis... everyone goes through it..  lack of sense of achievement... comparing ourselves with better people.. overthinking of all the issues will take you down a rabid hole... we all make bad decisions in our lives.. fortunately, these are not issues that cannot be corrected.. 

try to work on yourselves... yoga, meditation, taking up some sports etc... spend time with friends...  it refreshes your mind and gives you a fresh perspective on your life... 

totally agree with you

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

also there's something called perception. for one the glass is half full and for other half empty.

Be action oriented ippatnunchi. F#ck your feelings, f#ck how you feel. Go and do some work/workout. Be busy. Get exhausted and sleep well out of tiredness everyday. 

You will find solution by yourself, yevaro chepinavi niku paniki ravu. You will know the best what will suit you.

• Like 2

and also let me tell you that you are in a better position than many people out there, you have a family and thinking about your family . Coming to losing your father every son will go through it and don't overthink it it's just a part of life. Be fortunate and blessed that you are a part of this community called humans. I being a single feel like missing on the action that happens between couples. You are in a better place.

59 minutes ago, ManasunnaManishi said:

Things are not working out for me..Just leading life and waiting for it to end some day..I am not making most of my life...

Lost Dad

Lost all the Money that I saved over the years with Dad..

Lost Relations..Not sure why.. somehow my mom completely sided with my brother and sees me as outsider..This is paining me a lot

and completely bringing down my morale.. I cant share happiness or any moments heartily...

Partners got hold of Properties after Dad passed away ..

Thought I will get back Dad in form on second kid..but did not work out..Getting a second girl

Lost Money due to bad investments and bad planning

Continuous health issues for wife and kid..I remember visiting a hospital for some reason or other every other week this year...

Frequent quarrels with wife (sometimes cant blame her as she came into my life with lot of expectations

but life took bad turns unexpectedly)

Very less savings and always depressed and helpless when I think how to shape up my kids future.

Somehow God did not gift me a smooth life I guess and  I always feel unlucky wherever or whatever I venture into...

Career wise too nothing is happening great...I am trying to get into a much better pay and a FT ... but I dont know ..may be due to all the ongoing issues ... I loose confidence easily and underperform everywhere...

After 16 years of total experience and 9 years in US working a good technology stack..All I had today was personal loan that I took to repay my bad investments and

expenses that I could not avoid. I get good pay but no savings.. I realized that money doesn't stay in my hands for long...

Suggest cheyyandi..how do i come out strong..Reinvent myself and help my family grow along happily ...

I need to come out of all these and shape up my kids future . I want them to have every thing that I lack today...

Health ...Money ...Relations...Peace of Life..

Every paycheck 5-10% kids account ani vesuko forget about it, vaala future ki panikostadi.

Ekkuva think cheyakunda job chesuko learn new tech if possible, involve in physical activity and just be happy with what you have

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Your wife is your problem 

we also need to consider the corona effect that's being taking a mental toll on the families, either because spending more time together at the same place. After all we are social animals we need to socialize.  

12 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

also there's something called perception. for one the glass is half full and for other half empty.

Whatever is present in the glass have it.. life is all about accepting situations as it is. mental peace kosam.