Severe depression and feeling that life is incomplete...Need to reinvent and support my family

ManasunnaManishi

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

100% is impossible any where same is the case all over atleast 70% are following.. 

Koncham negligence perigindi, chala takkuva veskuntunnaru masks, airoli n ghansoli most affected areas, asalu bhayam ledu

3 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

vaccination starts from 25th Dec for INR 250 anta kada India lo

Vaccine 250 na, naku injection cost 60k tisukunnaru

Just now, riashli said:

Koncham negligence perigindi, chala takkuva veskuntunnaru masks, airoli n ghansoli most affected areas, asalu bhayam ledu

yes Oxford vaccine for 250

Just now, riashli said:

em injection 60k india lo? drugs?

34 minutes ago, riashli said:

Hi rishali how are you?

More or less everyone on the same boat. Family & Financial issues  are pretty common now a days.

I am also in same boat but I am in India. My financial problems bigger than you along with family issues. I haven't slept for days and finally realized the more important thing is "ME/MINE/MYSELF".

I started basic mediation 15 mins a day and that completely changed my depression thoughts and improved positive thinking. Always see positive no matter its working or not.

As most of people said, money problems will eventually go away and plan long term financial goals.

I stretched out my financial goals next 15-20 years to be debt free from all commitments. I am not worrying too much about anything now. 

Be yourself.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, riashli said:

Hmm... Idiots are there at all places.. Need not bother about them atleast from our end should take precautions anthe.. 

Peer pressure kills us all. Think of people in worse situation. Think of people sentenced for life in prisons. Feel better for the best moments you had in life. Sometimes you just need to forget everything and do what you like most. Aim for better life. Keep your expectations always low. Do something new everyday that makes you happy. Spend time with kids, they give you a new perspective of life. Do not get attached to monetary life. Be kind to the people you think are worthy of your time, but don;t expect the same from them. Do random good things. Time heals everything.

ne post susaka naku dhairyam vachindi baa.. tenor.gif

andariki atu ituga ilanti problems ee untunnai.. u r not alone tenor.gif

wife support ledu kabatti.. odarup iche manchi friend ni vethukko.. 

dont stay alone keep urself busy.. 

9 hours ago, riashli said:

Intaki mee iddari pellis ayinaya

No.

9 hours ago, riashli said:

Ippude ts ki oka mind blowing suggestion iddam anukunna 

Adhedho duty unnattu epudo okappudu malli post vesthadu le edho oka roju. Appudu malli buttalo padochchu