Elon Musk says he has moved to Texas, takes jab at Silicon Valley

tacobell fan

29 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Evadu vunna poyina bay are rocks. Inch kuda damage vundandu. WFH lolli ayyaka elanti news chadavatam kuda maanesi malli bart ekkutham. 

i wonder if tech world will remain the same after the pandemic ends 

already FTE positions lo permanent wfh option included ani cheppesthunnaru  

9 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

i wonder if tech world will remain the same after the pandemic ends 

already FTE positions lo permanent wfh option included ani cheppesthunnaru  

hmmm already established companies gurinchi u are talking but SV is not just any IT offices, the startup culture and the eco system as I said earlier Elon ki inko kotha idea vasthey he will start it in SV only not in Austin or Nevada desert. 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

hmmm already established companies gurinchi u are talking but SV is not just any IT offices, the startup culture and the eco system as I said earlier Elon ki inko kotha idea vasthey he will start it in SV only not in Austin or Nevada desert. 

Austin and boston also have good to decent startup scene though not quite as big as valley

Elon is out of ideas man , idiseyyi 

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

what is that Texas cannot offer what CA has to offer for business

1. thriving supplier network

2. legal support to build monopolies, like strict non-compete agreements

17 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Austin and boston also have good to decent startup scene though not quite as big as valley

nuvv endhi anna, antha feel avthunnav.

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

what is that Texas cannot offer what CA has to offer for business

The only thing Texas can give Tesla is the permission to build whatever he wants to build without much regulations.

that even CA will give him, after making some customary noises.

25 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

.ala ardham ayyindha neeku..lol

4 minutes ago, narsy said:

The only thing Texas can give Tesla is the permission to build whatever he wants to build without much regulations.

that even CA will give him, after making some customary noises.

Lol TX denied state EV credits to Tesla stating that they don’t have dealerships 

9 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Lol TX denied state EV credits to Tesla stating that they don’t have dealerships 

more than that CA allows one to build monopolies that serve the world market. Only CA allows this. that's why so many tech startups that became that big. plenty of reasons why it is so, beyond just tax credits and r&d credits, and investment in new technologies.

But I think Tesla doesn't belong in SV anyway. Its not like Intel, and Google that attracted competitors and suppliers to the area. One's that it attracted didn't become that big like appmat, mellanox etc.

I'm sure there's some business reason to move to Texas. I don't know. I haven't read anything about it.

austin downtown lo out-n-out mass area ni Oracle vadiki free ga icharu few years back .. akada Oracle buildings lechaaka .. ipudu hotspots aipoyaay

now Tesla ki alaane autundi .. not sure where the lands are allocated to them though

but 1 thing for sure. Austin bhayankaram ga grow autondi .. across all sides .. couple of years back antha undedhi kadhu ..