Elon Musk says he has moved to Texas, takes jab at Silicon Valley

tacobell fan

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

austin downtown lo out-n-out mass area ni Oracle vadiki free ga icharu few years back .. akada Oracle buildings lechaaka .. ipudu hotspots aipoyaay

now Tesla ki alaane autundi .. not sure where the lands are allocated to them though

but 1 thing for sure. Austin bhayankaram ga grow autondi .. across all sides .. couple of years back antha undedhi kadhu .. 

east facing rendu illu koni padey. panikosthadi.

Just now, narsy said:

east facing rendu illu koni padey. panikosthadi.

Indians ane kadu .. pflugerville/georgetown/leander/hutto too much grow aipoindi .. adding to this, recent ga water-park open chesaru (kalahari resorts).. adi kuda pulling lot of crowd

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Indians ane kadu .. pflugerville/georgetown/leander/hutto too much grow aipoindi .. adding to this, recent ga water-park open chesaru (kalahari resorts).. adi kuda pulling lot of crowd

mhmmm....

47 minutes ago, narsy said:

more than that CA allows one to build monopolies that serve the world market. Only CA allows this. that's why so many tech startups that became that big. plenty of reasons why it is so, beyond just tax credits and r&d credits, and investment in new technologies.

But I think Tesla doesn't belong in SV anyway. Its not like Intel, and Google that attracted competitors and suppliers to the area. One's that it attracted didn't become that big like appmat, mellanox etc.

I'm sure there's some business reason to move to Texas. I don't know. I haven't read anything about it.

CA plant continuing , TX lo mundhey planned plant he sold CA properties few months back now he officially announced that he moved to TX. Bezos residency kuda akkadey so personal gain kosamey moved ani talk nothing to do with business policies. Business as usual for tesla in CA  

9 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

CA plant continuing , TX lo mundhey planned plant he sold CA properties few months back now he officially announced that he moved to TX. Bezos residency kuda akkadey so personal gain kosamey moved ani talk nothing to do with business policies. Business as usual for tesla in CA  

anukunna. haha.. daaniki intha free advice aa CA ki andaru. lol.