‼️AFDB - Person Of The Year 2020 Award goes to...............

Raazu

46 minutes ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

But where exactly He/She will insert this rolled piece of paper up .

Together with the certificate, they should be given proper guidance on where to insert this.

Ask your mother/father , where she/he inserted her/his school certificates, if you have born to one.

47 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Good Morning AFDB!

I thank one and all from bottom of my heart for this Prestigious award and special thanks to @Raazufor providing me an opportunity like this.

But while I may be the first woman in this DB, I will not be the last, because every female ID watching this thread sees that this is a forum of possibilities. And to the members of our AFDB, regardless of your gender, our DB has sent you a clear message:

Dream with ambition, lead with conviction, and see yourselves in a way that others may not, simply because they’ve never seen it before, but know that we will applaud you every step of the way.

God Bless AFDB

@PilliBeta @Amrita@Ellen @friesNfrappe @ammoru_talli @Rushabhi @riashli

P.S. Just for fun

Next oath of acceptance aa. Dippin ane nenu 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Good Morning AFDB!

I thank one and all from bottom of my heart for this Prestigious award and special thanks to @Raazufor providing me an opportunity like this.

But while I may be the first woman in this DB, I will not be the last, because every female ID watching this thread sees that this is a forum of possibilities. And to the members of our AFDB, regardless of your gender, our DB has sent you a clear message:

Dream with ambition, lead with conviction, and see yourselves in a way that others may not, simply because they’ve never seen it before, but know that we will applaud you every step of the way.

God Bless AFDB

@PilliBeta @Amrita@Ellen @friesNfrappe @ammoru_talli @Rushabhi @riashli

P.S. Just for fun

Congrats! Well deserved, most of them voted for you. You are Famous!👏🏻👏🏻🏆

As promised, Prize Money $5 kohls cash kavali ante PM cheyi! @Dippindots@MagaMaharaju

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

e decade lo Kamala harris speech taruvata ide best inspiring speech

@Murari_Murari ipudina adavalla meda unna opinion marchuko chudu DB lo ladies enni unnatha shikaralu ki cherukuntunaro

Ladies langa vesukovadame kadu 

Chesedhi langa panulu malli daniki oka edpudu 🤦‍♂️