‼️AFDB - Person Of The Year 2020 Award goes to...............

Raazu

1 hour ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Good Morning AFDB!

I thank one and all from bottom of my heart for this Prestigious award and special thanks to @Raazufor providing me an opportunity like this.

But while I may be the first woman in this DB, I will not be the last, because every female ID watching this thread sees that this is a forum of possibilities. And to the members of our AFDB, regardless of your gender, our DB has sent you a clear message:

Dream with ambition, lead with conviction, and see yourselves in a way that others may not, simply because they’ve never seen it before, but know that we will applaud you every step of the way.

God Bless AFDB

@PilliBeta @Amrita@Ellen @friesNfrappe @ammoru_talli @Rushabhi @riashli

P.S. Just for fun

Show off

9 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Good Morning AFDB!

I thank one and all from bottom of my heart for this Prestigious award and special thanks to @Raazufor providing me an opportunity like this.

But while I may be the first woman in this DB, I will not be the last, because every female ID watching this thread sees that this is a forum of possibilities. And to the members of our AFDB, regardless of your gender, our DB has sent you a clear message:

Dream with ambition, lead with conviction, and see yourselves in a way that others may not, simply because they’ve never seen it before, but know that we will applaud you every step of the way.

God Bless AFDB

P.S. Just for fun

Congrats MM !Q

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Good Morning AFDB!

God Bless AFDB

P.S. Just for fun

bl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@st

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

ssup. what are you upto?

Dinner aindha?

Emundi just same old routine. E roju inka tinaledu. Koncham headache ga undi will shower and eat. Mostly cereal tinta.  How about u? EM vandav interesting ga ?

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Emundi just same old routine. E roju inka tinaledu. Koncham headache ga undi will shower and eat. Mostly cereal tinta.  How about u? EM vandav interesting ga ?

ivala emi vandaledhu. Pizza techukunna from Dominos.

Roomie made payasam

Eat good and sleep early head ache ki

7 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

ivala emi vandaledhu. Pizza techukunna from Dominos.

Roomie made payasam

Eat good and sleep early head ache ki

Payasam ki special enti? Person of the year 2020 chesukovachu ah reason ki celebration. I am dying to eat out :(

Yeah monitor konukkovali or office nunchi techukovali laptop lo working kashtam ga undi enta chinna chinna aksharalu. Headache dani valle anipistondi.

Just now, Amrita said:

Payasam ki special enti? Person of the year 2020 chesukovachu ah reason ki celebration. I am dying to eat out :(

Yeah monitor konukkovali or office nunchi techukovali laptop lo working kashtam ga undi enta chinna chinna aksharalu. Headache dani valle anipistondi.

Eppudo theskovalsindhi monitor. Buy one ASAP.

Thursdays chesthadhi thanu baba ki prasadam.

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Eppudo theskovalsindhi monitor. Buy one ASAP.

Thursdays chesthadhi thanu baba ki prasadam.

Yeah thats true. E sari costco lo okati konta. Table kuda 300$ ki masthu undi. Tempted to buy silent_I1

I see ...nice 🙏