Driving

Chinni0512

Met with an accident today. Am at fault. Crash report koda file chesaru. I have a chance not to let cop file the report but I dealt it very badly. I don’t want to show my weak side to anyone.  Anduke evariki call cheyaledu aa time lo. I should have taken help. But I didn’t. Am losing confidence. Am not a very skilled driver anipistundi. I donno I have been driving since 2 years but still I get confused some times and makes mistakes. Am afraid how do I handle if this keeps happening again and again. 

4 minutes ago, Chinni0512 said:

ltt

Weak side expose avthundani ego addu vachinadante, you need to let go.

How much was the car damaged? Is anyone critical? 

taking help doesn’t mean you are dumb. 

7 hours ago, Chinni0512 said:

Met with an accident today. Am at fault. Crash report koda file chesaru. I have a chance not to let cop file the report but I dealt it very badly. I don’t want to show my weak side to anyone.  Anduke evariki call cheyaledu aa time lo. I should have taken help. But I didn’t. Am losing confidence. Am not a very skilled driver anipistundi. I donno I have been driving since 2 years but still I get confused some times and makes mistakes. Am afraid how do I handle if this keeps happening again and again. 

Chill bro ..accident cheyyani driver ledu... it is common... if any personal injuries are there try to be honest with them, do not behave like Salman Khan.... 

16 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

accidents happen.. with or without your fault.. you can only get better by driving more.. maybe take a couple of classes to boost your confidence..

Am afraid malli malli jarugutayemo ani

7 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Chill bro ..accident cheyyani driver ledu... it is common... if any personal injuries are there try to be honest with them, do not behave like Salman Khan.... 

no personal injuries

15 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

Weak side expose avthundani ego addu vachinadante, you need to let go.

How much was the car damaged? Is anyone critical? 

taking help doesn’t mean you are dumb. 

Antey my friends and family are worrying about me. Dani valla koda cheppalanipinchadu

7 hours ago, Chinni0512 said:

Ok. Sell your car and take Uber. 

Antey my friends and family are worrying about me. Dani valla koda cheppalanipinchadu

Ok . Em kaadu le. I had 2minor accidents and one complete crash in 7 years , renditilo na thappu em ledu. Once car was totalled too

it  happens . Next time drive with confidence.

• Upvote 1

no personal injuries

The best thing happened to You in Your Life... Say thanks to GOD, next step see whether any damages are there.. if you can not afford it to pay.. check with an attorney if you r in US,  In India contact a negotiator for a settlement amount.

if u have insurance... pay the deductible and let the insurance guys do their part...

1 minute ago, Joker_007 said:

The best thing happened to You in Your Life... Say thanks to GOD, next step see whether any damages are there.. if you can not afford it to pay.. check with an attorney if you r in US,  In India contact a negotiator for a settlement amount.

if u have insurance... pay the deductible and let the insurance guys do their part...

I have insurance