Driving

Chinni0512

24 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Then Chill what are you afraid of ... okat rendu accidents avvakunda Driver's kaaleru .... 

crash report on car. I donno, this is making me feel less confident about everything else. 

8 hours ago, Chinni0512 said:

Met with an accident today. Am at fault. Crash report koda file chesaru. I have a chance not to let cop file the report but I dealt it very badly. I don’t want to show my weak side to anyone.  Anduke evariki call cheyaledu aa time lo. I should have taken help. But I didn’t. Am losing confidence. Am not a very skilled driver anipistundi. I donno I have been driving since 2 years but still I get confused some times and makes mistakes. Am afraid how do I handle if this keeps happening again and again. 

1) First read driving book completely to know all laws

2) Have good car with safety features like blind spot monitor, adaptive cruise features

3) While driving dont think about anything other than brake, steering and accelerator

4) Have a less distraction in car like turning on radio or usage of cellphone

5) Go to defensive driving classes

6) Learn defensive driving tactics

5 minutes ago, accuman said:

1) First read driving book completely to know all laws: Read it long back. Will read again.

2) Have good car with safety features like blind spot monitor, adaptive cruise features: I have a new car. 

3) While driving dont think about anything other than brake, steering and accelerator: ok

4) Have a less distraction in car like turning on radio or usage of cellphone: ok

5) Go to defensive driving classes

I checked for these. They say it’s online training.

6) Learn defensive driving tactics: how do I learn these 

30 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

whats your question here ?

Mistakes of my driving bringing me low. And making me feel less confident about everything else. Inka inka failures untayi ani bhayam pattukundi. How do I overcome this.

10 hours ago, Chinni0512 said:

Met with an accident today. Am at fault. Crash report koda file chesaru. I have a chance not to let cop file the report but I dealt it very badly. I don’t want to show my weak side to anyone.  Anduke evariki call cheyaledu aa time lo. I should have taken help. But I didn’t. Am losing confidence. Am not a very skilled driver anipistundi. I donno I have been driving since 2 years but still I get confused some times and makes mistakes. Am afraid how do I handle if this keeps happening again and again. 

Don't accept fault even if it your fault ani Insurance companies cheptayi , not your job to determine fault

we may not be able to see all details that impacted the crash from our standpoint at that time , so stop beating yourself

If you are finding driving difficult  or confusing sometimes then I would suggest you to follow the advice lot of folks have given in this thread , go to driving classes , spend some money

being a confident driver is important as lives literally depend on it so put good effort in order to become a better driver

I attended a few classes here eventhough I used to drive back in India , some of the best bucks ever spent , got me a lot of confidence and corrected some minor things which we are not immediately familiar with if you are coming from India

1 minute ago, Galactus said:

Don't accept fault even if it your fault ani Insurance companies cheptayi , not your job to determine fault

we may not be able to see all details that impacted the crash from our standpoint at that time , so stop beating yourself

If you are finding driving difficult  or confusing sometimes then I would suggest you to follow the advice lot of folks have given in this thread , go to driving classes , spend some money

being a confident driver is important as lives literally depend on it so put good effort in order to become a better driver

I attended a few classes here eventhough I used to drive back in India , some of the best bucks ever spent , got me a lot of confidence and corrected some minor things which we are not immediately familiar with if you are coming from India

cop vachi am at fault ani report rasadu. I said I will pay it off since it was small dent on his car and I don’t have any damages. Not to involve and insurance. But the other guy is super confident and he talked over to someone for long and called cops while I did nothing not knowing what to do. And I felt very bad for being at fault.

India lo driving nerchukunna... but I did not drive there. Us vachinapudu malli driving school ki velli nerchukunna. I did not buy car immediately. I used to use rental cars. Continuous driving epudu cheyaledu more than a 3 months. Recently bought car. But konnaka idi second incident. First one parking lo aindi, other guy said it’s his fault and I was okay to let go. Chinnadi kada ani. It costed  me only 150 bucks for repair.