Apple Car

sri_india

4 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

That’s exactly what im trying to tell. Tesla is the leader in EV cars if start comparing TESLA with Apple when it comes to EV its like comparing apples with oranges atleast for now..:giggle::giggle: 

Agreed...Tesla is the market leader for now...but do you know what apple got in the bag? even apple knows it cant move forward with iPhone sales forever...its not about being a market leader...its about who makes more money

1 minute ago, SGB said:

you are naive wait until copycats follow and do not offer chargers. copycats made fun of removal of headphone jack and look at the copycats now and their products without the jack. they made fun of airpods design but now all the copycats are rushing their products airpods copies to capture the market

Thanks for calling me naive.. copy cats exists in every field but don’t you think others are offering it for free along with device is what im asking. If you can’t understand this you are better naive than me..:giggle:

29 minutes ago, kittaya said:

apple business is completly apps and apple pay ...... phones margin is very very very lesss... comapared to it... so thats why apple phone are free almosttt...... 

LOL , apple has 60% margin on their Iphones ,

iphone-margins_v7.jpg

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

Agree...Tesla is the market leader for now...but do you know what apple got in the bag? even apple knows it cant move forward with iPhone sales forever...its not about being a market leader...its about who makes more money

Nuvvu chepinde malli contradict chestunna market leader vs money making..

all im saying is tesla is way ahead when it comes to EV if apple has a better product lets wait for it when the prototype is out.. eppati nunchi why beating thighs???

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Thanks for calling me naive.. copy cats exists in every field but don’t you think others are offering it for free along with device is what im asking. If you can’t understand this you are better naive than me..:giggle:

you did not get my point. copycats will soon stop offering chargers with their phones too. that's why they are called copycats and you are naive

1 minute ago, SGB said:

you did not get my point. copycats will soon stop offering chargers with their phones. that's why they are called copycats and you are naive

Ade antunna bro adi ayyaka chudam when other companies stop giving free phone accessories why beating thighs even from now???

your post tells who among both of us is naive.. :giggle:

33 minutes ago, kittaya said:

apple business is completly apps and apple pay ...... phones margin is very very very lesss... comapared to it... so thats why apple phone are free almosttt...... 

Em matladutgunnav Apple ki biggest revenue source is iPhone sales 

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Nuvvu chepinde malli contradict chestunna market leader vs money making..

all im saying is tesla is way ahead when it comes to EV if apple has a better product lets wait for it when the prototype is out.. eppati nunchi why beating thighs???

there is nothing to beat thighs here....all that being market leading blah blah blah is already priced in Telsa market cap...all i am saying is any small surprise from Apple is gonna screw Tesla shareholders

31 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Tesla shorts, Tequila, vari fire extinguisher something ki kuda egabadi konnaru that does not mean u can’t find a better product in the market. It all hype and cult following basically...you may not agree to this as well..

baga defend chestunnav mee company ni:giggle:

Ur getting confused. When did i say apple delivers best products in the world?

it delivers reliable products. It has user trust. 

just hype tho antey 1-2 products success avuthayi. Not most of them. 

nenu apple lo join ayyi 6 months anthey. Join kakamundu kooda defend chesa apple. Doubt untey @spartan uncle ni adugu.

apple lo join ayindey echo system nachi.

as i said,,, hype thokka thotakoora aney sodhi analysis 10 yrs nunchi vintunna.. apple daggara paniki raavu. By 2025, apple will be >5trillion $ company

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Ade antunna bro adi ayyaka chudam when other companies stop giving free phone accessories why beating thighs even from now???

your post tells who among both of us is naive.. :giggle:

neeku ardham kavatle. apple is the trend setter (headphone jack, airpods, chargers...). others are just copycats who follow and copy apple

2 minutes ago, SGB said:

you did not get my point. copycats will soon stop offering chargers with their phones. that's why they are called copycats and you are naive

lol..this is so true...head phone jack ivvadam manestunam ante everyone trolled apple...everyone followed the same path...same with pricing...no wonder when they stop if they stop offering the charger

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

there is nothing to beat thighs here....all that being market leading blah blah blah is already priced in Telsa market cap...all i am saying is any small surprise from Apple is gonna screw Tesla shareholders

Who is talking about shares now? All we were talking was about who git best model for now and how apple can make a better product and how soon can offer better product