Apple Car

sri_india

4 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Thanks for calling me naive.. copy cats exists in every field but don’t you think others are offering it for free along with device is what im asking. If you can’t understand this you are better naive than me..:giggle:

Samsung now removing ads where it was mocking apple for removing chargers. 

Free money evaru vadulukuntaru

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

lol totyota vaadu few months back varaku EV is joke annadu suddenly he reveals an EV vehicle 

even that is a jokeeeee..... minimul safety thooo...10 mins full chargin and 500miles aanteeee 

doubt ppl will buy it... 

toyota - japan colloboration kabattii.... it will get its hype..

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Who is talking about shares now? All we were talking was about who git best model for now and how apple can make a better product and how soon can offer better product 

so if apple is really into car will it be able to beat tesla anede question, then I am sure there is a high probability to beat...why do you think it cant? It has the eco system, it has the cash pile

17 hours ago, MRI said:

nuvvu cheppinattu naaku culture nachadu.. manaki vachindi chaakiri cheyinchukuntaraney kaani.. growth kosam evvaditho discussion pettukolevu.. mottam secretive.. sontha company loney vinthaga choostaru.. main reason i left apple..

ado type of culture... to keep everything secret... adi edo CIA lagaaa untadhiii 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Ur getting confused. When did i say apple delivers best products in the world?

it delivers reliable products. It has user trust. 

just hype tho antey 1-2 products success avuthayi. Not most of them. 

nenu apple lo join ayyi 6 months anthey. Join kakamundu kooda defend chesa apple. Doubt untey @spartan uncle ni adugu.

apple lo join ayindey echo system nachi.

as i said,,, hype thokka thotakoora aney sodhi analysis 10 yrs nunchi vintunna.. apple daggara paniki raavu. By 2025, apple will be >5trillion $ company

Haha tesla started way after apple but still its valuation is good. TESLA lo kuda vadu edi offer chesina hit cake la sell avtunnayi so nuvvu anna user trust ekkada kuda undi..
I understand you like the reliable products apple make i agree to it but is it worth the price is what bothering me personally and again im not talking about others..

Nuvvu antunna ECHO records all your conversations through out the day when its on.. oka case scenario cheptha echo was used to defend a case and prove someone was in the room when the murder took place..

do you want echo to record every conversation u have inside ur family??

You can even use just a voice sample to let amazon echo to buy product even without you actually placing an order okasari google chese chudu..

again i just those articles and lab experiments performed..

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Ur getting confused. When did i say apple delivers best products in the world?

it delivers reliable products. It has user trust. 

just hype tho antey 1-2 products success avuthayi. Not most of them. 

nenu apple lo join ayyi 6 months anthey. Join kakamundu kooda defend chesa apple. Doubt untey @spartan uncle ni adugu.

apple lo join ayindey echo system nachi.

as i said,,, hype thokka thotakoora aney sodhi analysis 10 yrs nunchi vintunna.. apple daggara paniki raavu. By 2025, apple will be >5trillion $ company

@spartan and you are highly successful people I believe you guys. Peace

8 minutes ago, SGB said:

neeku ardham kavatle. apple is the trend setter (headphone jack, airpods, chargers...). others are copycats who follow and copy apple

Ade antunna bro let that trend spread kada appudu chudam and lets see how long does it take for other companies to sell accessories 

6 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

so if apple is really into car will it be able to beat tesla anede question, then I am sure there is a high probability to beat...why do you think it cant? It has the eco system, it has the cash pile

It might but take long time to match up with what tesla has right now is what im trying to say.. invention is a continuous process companies might come with better products but it tales time for generating a prototype and making a reproductive and reliable product in large scale.

as people say its easy to create a prototype much more difficult to make production in large scale

7 minutes ago, SGB said:

its amazing how some people talk like they are some kind of business experts and think they have more knowledge than all the executives at apple and not even look at the history or trends

I feel the same when you talk TESLA too bro..:giggle:()>>

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha tesla started way after apple but still its valuation is good. TESLA lo kuda vadu edi offer chesina hit cake la sell avtunnayi so nuvvu anna user trust ekkada kuda undi..
I understand you like the reliable products apple make i agree to it but is it worth the price is what bothering me personally and again im not talking about others..

Nuvvu antunna ECHO records all your conversations through out the day when its on.. oka case scenario cheptha echo was used to defend a case and prove someone was in the room when the murder took place..

You can even use just a voice sample to let amazon echo to buy product even without you actually placing an order okasari google chese chudu..

For majority of apple users it's worth, most elder people upgrade every 3 years or more and they still get ios updates for 5 years if needed. Iphone standby is great so need not worry alot about replacing batteries as much as Android rivals

On the other hand samsung used to get only 2 os upgrades, recently(august) changed to 3 years.

They have luxury tax on their products but it doesn't let you down on usability for what you pay

12 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Oh my elon musk. Madhyalo echo ekkadi nunchi vachindi?

• Haha 1