Leave brand mania and become wise

Daaarling

7 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I guess you are very sensitive who cant take defeat. Take care be normal dont take things personal. You did a mistake or you do not have enough understanding of evaluation and thats all right. Learn from your mistakes.

There is no guessing about you LOSER. You won't even learn from your mistakes due to your self-proven dumbassery and arrogance haha. We all know you are too delicate and butt-burnt that you even lost your sleep over this topic. Try Ambien... but I doubt it will work for your hopeless situation.

You are nobody's momma to preach and advise others that you yourself don't follow. What kind of retarded person keeps preaching others repeatedly how to spend their own money when everyone told her she is not supposed to?? Try Adderal... but I doubt it will work for your hopeless situation

you sodi and sollu like old fart Donald Trump. We heard his wife is going to file for divorce now.

fandroids are mud people with mud brains and attack Apple users with mocking and barking like dogs out of jealousy because they have NO life!

6 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Kanadathi serial Actress Sara Annai Photos

Daaarling ki antha scene ledu le. Not even 2% of this.

Daaarling is the worst female member of this forum with a cheap character!

Not even Donald Trump wants Daaarling.

fandroids are mud people with mud brains and attack Apple users with mocking and barking like dogs out of jealousy because they have NO life!