Leave brand mania and become wise

Daaarling

On 1/24/2021 at 9:08 PM, DummyVariable said:

Ee fight endho 

Going on for days lol

We love to fight with each other late into the nights.

Me => Kong (last man standing)

Daaarling => Godzilla (who will bite the dust)

mOKR0A.gif

On 1/24/2021 at 10:37 PM, Daaarling said:

You are so immature

yeah, I came to US while being immature haha and I need to learn maturity from an illiterate labor class country cow girl like you. Everyone has seen your maturity level in the last 2 weeks here haha.

You are so imbecile to call a nice and decent guy like me immature.

On 12/26/2020 at 10:22 PM, Daaarling said:

I realised all these days these big brands  are making fortune with our Brand obsession. I switched to Oneplus Pro from Iphone and felt that was a good move.

My family is always after best brands as they dont want to take risk with quality and durability but recent times they have changed. Back home we had Sony tv 55"

and had difficulty with it after two years then they switched to Hisense TV 70" and amazed by its quality and performance and feature, 55" Sony was expensive than

Hisense 70" TV. My uncle bought Hisense TV 5 years ago and had no issues. Just by little research we can save lots of money instead of blindly purchasing the branded items.

Pikav lay , Alanay I bought lenova laptop my friend bought apple 5 years back 

I spent $600 he spent $ 1500 mine gone in 1 year his still working. I ended up buying apple. 

2 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

Pikav lay , Alanay I bought lenova laptop my friend bought apple 5 years back 

I spent $600 he spent $ 1500 mine gone in 1 year his still working. I ended up buying apple. 

Buy $1500 version of Lenova and see. I have Lenova thinkpad bought for $1500 I run Linux Distro and Windows and it had come with 500 SSD, 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM, Backlit Keyboard, 15" inch display and is still going good after 5 years, Do you get similar specs Apple laptop  for $1500. I guess you are SGB room mate.

On 1/24/2021 at 11:19 PM, Daaarling said:

Buy $1500 version of Lenova and see. I have Lenova thinkpad bought for $1500 I run Linux Distro and Windows and it had come with 500 SSD, 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM, Backlit Keyboard, 15" inch display and is still going good after 5 years, Do you get similar specs Apple laptop  for $1500. I guess you are SGB room mate.

Good luck with the MILLIONS of viruses and life long virus subscription on your windows plastic laptop.

And I’m sure you got all these features in your windows laptop haha -

• 2.6GHz 6-core 9th-generation Intel Core i7 processor
  • Turbo Boost up to 4.5GHz
  • AMD Radeon Pro 5300M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory
  • 16GB of 2666MHz DDR4 memory
  • 512GB of SSD storage
  • Retina display with True Tone
  • Magic Keyboard
  • Touch Bar and Touch ID
  • Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
  • Aluminum Unibody

I’m sure you have NEVER compared the high resolution fluid Retina with True Tone display of a Mac with that of a cheap windows laptop with GRAINY display. You get what you pay for. Display is the expensive part in the Mac. Windows users don’t have that luxury.

neeku Mac chala ekkuva and waste le. Even Windows kuda ekkuve neeku haha.

Inkoka iddaru roomies ni admit cheskunte inka more $$ save avutay neeku. 2 people per room undocchu with a curtain wall !!

I’m not a cheapo like you to share my place with other weirdos to save a few bucks at the cost of my convenience and comfort.

saving a few bucks kosam disco anta risking privacy, security, identity and convenience. You don’t even understand you end up spending more by buying cheap stuff.

oh wait, you said “you are a laborer in US”. Of course you are because of your labor class mentality. We are PROFESSIONALS.

Apple products are for Professionals, not for labor class like you.

So far, everything you said naively, foolishly and illiterately was proven wrong and contradictory and even proved you lying. What a pity!

We can prove you are lying that your windows laptop is running for 5 years.

stop embarrassing yourself. Inka chillar ayipothav. You proved yourself that you are an illiterate lying a-hole country cow girl who doesn’t know any sh!t.

fandroids are mud people with mud brains and attack Apple users with mocking and barking like dogs out of jealousy because they have NO life and cannot afford Apple products!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SGB said:

And good luck with the MILLIONS of viruses and life long virus subscription on your windows plastic laptop.

I’m sure you got all these features in your windows laptop -

• 2.6GHz 6-core 9th-generation Intel Core i7 processor
  • Turbo Boost up to 4.5GHz
  • AMD Radeon Pro 5300M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory
  • 16GB of 2666MHz DDR4 memory
  • 512GB of SSD storage
  • Retina display with True Tone
  • Magic Keyboard
  • Touch Bar and Touch ID
  • Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
  • Aluminum Unibody

I’m sure you have NEVER compared the high resolution fluid Retina with True Tone display of a Mac with that of a cheap windows laptop with GRAINY display. You get what you pay for. Display is the expensive part in the Mac. Windows users don’t have that luxury.

neeku Mac chala ekkuva and waste le. Even Windows kuda ekkuve neeku haha.

Inkoka iddaru roomies ni admit cheskunte inka more $$ save avutay neeku. 2 people per room undocchu with a curtain wall !!

I’m not a cheapo like you to share my place with other weirdos to save a few bucks.

saving a few bucks kosam disco anta risking privacy, security and identify. You don’t even understand you end up spending more by buying cheap stuff.

oh wait, you said “you are a laborer in US”. Of course you are because of your labor class mentality. We are PROFESSIONALS. Not laborers like you.

Apple products are for Professionals, not for labor class like you.

So far, everything you said naively, illiterately and foolishly was proven wrong and contradictory. What a pity!

We can prove you are lying that your windows laptop is running g for 5 years.

stop embarrassing yourself. Inka chillar ayipothav. You proved yourself that you are an illiterate country cow girl who doesn’t know any sh!t.

fandroids are mud people with mud brains and attack Apple users with mocking and barking like dogs out of jealousy because they have NO life and cannot afford Apple products!

Apple is Apple kaka, thats all. . . An Orange can never be an Apple _-_

evado 1 plus 1 plus ani annadu, 2 yr old One plus and 4 year old iphone compare chesthe simply one plus ni dump chestharu.. 

people don't listen, one plus one plus antaru .. agreed.. but compared Samsung/LG and other android phones which work for 1 yr, one plus phones work for 2 yrs tharuvatha same matter hardware performance down ayithadhi, phone response sarigga undadhu.. . iphone 4th year lo kuda new phone ferformance lekka untadhi, battery lite ga weak ayuntadhi, but thats acceptable. . 

On 1/26/2021 at 1:07 AM, Assam_Bhayya said:

Apple is Apple kaka, thats all. . . An Orange can never be an Apple _-_

evado 1 plus 1 plus ani annadu, 2 yr old One plus and 4 year old iphone compare chesthe simply one plus ni dump chestharu.. 

people don't listen, one plus one plus antaru .. agreed.. but compared Samsung/LG and other android phones which work for 1 yr, one plus phones work for 2 yrs tharuvatha same matter hardware performance down ayithadhi, phone response sarigga undadhu.. . iphone 4th year lo kuda new phone ferformance lekka untadhi, battery lite ga weak ayuntadhi, but thats acceptable. . 

adi nee apoha

Ee thread ni lepi lepi edusthunnar gaa apple haters.

apple rocks anthey.

111b revenue in one quarter. Andriod parent google/alphabet + samsung + lg + .... so on android phones manufacturing companies anni kalipina daggariki raavu

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Ee thread ni lepi lepi edusthunnar gaa apple haters.

apple rocks anthey.

111b revenue in one quarter. Andriod parent google/alphabet + samsung + lg + .... so on android phones manufacturing companies anni kalipina daggariki raavu

All the credit goes to isheeps