Biden gaadi tweets Troll chestunna Telugu Tatha supporters

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Trump did nothing to india and indians. He just acted like a business man for his country with a lot of publicity picchi..

But why do desis still love trump? 

Coz desis ki desis ee enemies. (They have green cards or their kids are american citizens and so they dont want a fellow desi to become competetion for their kids). 

But they forget one thing that they also stole a fellow american job when they first landed here. 

I love america, but i should admit that i hate our desis.

Undoubtedly we are the worst selfish people on the planet who hate ourselves while people from other country love their own country ppl.

ekkadooo deniki mana grp lone bochedu mandhi vunnaaru ilanti thuppasi nayaaallu  lol

Trump did nothing to india and indians. He just acted like a business man for his country with a lot of publicity picchi..

Coz desis ki desis ee enemies. (They have green cards or their kids are american citizens and so they dont want a fellow desi to become competetion for their kids). 

But they forget one thing that they also stole a fellow american job when they first landed here. 

Undoubtedly we are the worst selfish people on the planet who hate ourselves while people from other country love their own country ppl.

Even Indians in India love trump because he restricted h1 visas. 

Valla kids USA lo leni or GC kids vunna maa relatives uncles aunties absolutely love trump. Eppudu kalisina era visa lu cancel sesthunnaru anta kada, GC lu ivvatam ledu anta kada. Mari nuvvu back vacheyyala ani same question. 

Desis love trump because they believe he is anti-muslim and anti-china anthe. It is mostly bhakths who do it. And the love like this.

[IMG]

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

We came here to universities saying its a non immigrant based educational purpose. Tharvatha we managed to settled here which is completely  in contrast to what we have told initially.  

My concept is only native americans have right to bash us. Thella moon da lu kadhu. Desi moon da lu ayithe asaleeee kadhu. BOT gallani ayithe Cheppu tho kottali LK gallani. 

Dude whatever we said is still recorded, they can come after us if they want to. Whatever path we took is 100% legal, it’s the Govt that gave OPT .. No student manipulated any senator to give OPT just FYI. Our existance is mutual, the work we do is so risky for other Americans that they didn’t take up... and now they are reaping ton of benifits from it

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Dude whatever we said is still recorded, they can come after us if they want to. Whatever path we took is 100% legal, it’s the Govt that gave OPT .. No student manipulated any senator to give OPT just FYI

Not sure what you do for living. IMO 90% of IT jobs in vomerica are veasy peasy and any vomerican can do it if they get right platform. But this country is land of immigrants so no body can really stop anyone from coming here  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Not sure what you do for living. IMO 90% of IT jobs in vomerica are veasy peasy and any vomerican can do it if they get right platform. But this country is land of immigrants so no body can really stop anyone from coming here  

So who stopped from doing it ?

5 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

ekkadooo deniki mana grp lone bochedu mandhi vunnaaru ilanti thuppasi nayaaallu  lol

@Tellugodu aa group ki mutamesthri. 

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Desis love trump because they believe he is anti-muslim and anti-china anthe. It is mostly bhakths who do it. And the love like this.

[IMG]

Oka @Telugodura456 aka Thurakodura420. Bhakts kooda nee category ee only difference is they love the ppl you hate and hate the ppl you love. Same to same chettha batch neelaga. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kreole said:

@Tellugodu aa group ki mutamesthri. 

Oka @Telugodura456 aka Thurakodura420. Bhakts kooda nee category ee only difference is they love the ppl you hate and hate the ppl you love. Same to same chettha batch neelaga. 

Nonsense. I dont hate anyone except hate. Nuvvu difference thelini chetta gaadivi. POsts ke response ivvadam thelika naa meedha padi yedusthunnav.

Nannu thurakodu annavante ne thelusthundhi yentha piriki yedhavvo.

8 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Well said. India is filthy ante kuda siggu raledhu vadi M seekutharu manollu.  

Pollution gurinchi kada annadi.. why are you twisting the words?

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nonsense. I dont hate anyone except hate. Nuvvu difference thelini chetta gaadivi. POsts ke response ivvadam thelika naa meedha padi yedusthunnav.

Poddhugale lechi anti-hindu posts vese chettha gaanivi nuvvu matladuthunnava? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Vori nee Patheeth yesaalo - I hate Islam ani statement ichaav ga 😂😂 - nee OWN logic prakaaram bhakths should support you but mari vaalley ninnu 10guthaa vuntaaru - endhukantaav 😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Vori nee Patheeth yesaalo - I hate Islam ani statement ichaav ga 😂😂 - nee OWN logic prakaaram bhakths should support you but mari vaalley ninnu 10guthaa vuntaaru - endhukantaav 😂😂😂

because bhakths hate telugu people, south indians more than islam.

28 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

because bhakths hate telugu people, south indians more than islam.

Vorey koddhiga ayina brain ledhaa 😂😂 - dB lo telugolle kadha vundedhi, vaallemi North Indians aa 😂😂