Biden gaadi tweets Troll chestunna Telugu Tatha supporters

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

13 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Trump did nothing to india and indians. He just acted like a business man for his country with a lot of publicity picchi..

But why do desis still love trump? 

Coz desis ki desis ee enemies. (They have green cards or their kids are american citizens and so they dont want a fellow desi to become competetion for their kids). 

But they forget one thing that they also stole a fellow american job when they first landed here. 

I love america, but i should admit that i hate our desis.

Undoubtedly we are the worst selfish people on the planet who hate ourselves while people from other country love their own country ppl.

Lol, you don’t have Mexican friends anukunta.

21 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I agree with you to a major extent. However the major caveat here so called repubs   are just 2nd or 3rd gen immigrants here.

Most their families moved here between 1880 to 1945. 

Their hypocrisy is unwarranted when they talk about nationalism. 

even naturalized Americans consider themselves Americans.. Desi kids born in US also consider themselves true Americans... 2nd and 3rd gen vallu enduku anukoru?? 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

even naturalized Americans consider themselves Americans.. Desi kids born in US also consider themselves true Americans... 2nd and 3rd gen vallu enduku anukoru?? 

Vallu mottham immigration stop cheyyi ante. If their mothers 2 or 3 generations ago, didn't phattttt them here they wouldn't have been cittttizens either. 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 4:13 PM, snoww said:

Even Indians in India love trump because he restricted h1 visas. 

Valla kids USA lo leni or GC kids vunna maa relatives uncles aunties absolutely love trump. Eppudu kalisina era visa lu cancel sesthunnaru anta kada, GC lu ivvatam ledu anta kada. Mari nuvvu back vacheyyala ani same question. 

Monne 1 million dollar property konna NYC lo ani cheppu gunde aagi sastharu edavalu.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:20 AM, DesiPokiri said:

Trump did nothing to india and indians. He just acted like a business man for his country with a lot of publicity picchi..

But why do desis still love trump? 

Coz desis ki desis ee enemies. (They have green cards or their kids are american citizens and so they dont want a fellow desi to become competetion for their kids). 

But they forget one thing that they also stole a fellow american job when they first landed here. 

I love america, but i should admit that i hate our desis.

Undoubtedly we are the worst selfish people on the planet who hate ourselves while people from other country love their own country ppl.

Exactly , I always tend to avoid working under other desis especially if they worked in india previously . 

The level of jealousy and self loathing is unmatched by other races. 

We should learn from Jews , they always their people out or in the worst case they don't pull them down . Exact opposite of us , they occupy most of the big positions in every field because of their unity