485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

35 minutes ago, Spartan said:

140 EB3 approved kada needi. u need 485J.

The purpose of the Supplement J is to confirm the validity of the job offered to you in the petition you want to use as the basis for your transfer request.

• If you are requesting to transfer your underlying basis to a previously filed and approved Form I-140, you must submit I-485 Supplement J with your transfer request.
  • If you are requesting to transfer your underlying basis to a Form I-140 that remains pending, you do not need to submit I-485 Supplement J.

38 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

no docs required bro will be current next month if every things goes well mine is march 2013

If  eb3 140 is pending ,we do not need 485j. Is this a right statement

4 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

I already did interfile but my lawyer sent it to TX. Will do it gain

USCIS strongly encourages applicants to send their transfer requests to the above address.  If you have already submitted a transfer of underlying basis request to a USCIS office, you should not submit a new request to this address.

All requests to transfer the underlying basis already received or that will be received this fiscal year at a USCIS office will be processed as usual by the USCIS office with jurisdiction over your pending Form I-485.   

• Upvote 1

ALERT: There are an exceptionally high number of employment-based visas available this fiscal year (October 2021 through September 2022).

There are an exceptionally high number of employment-based visas available this fiscal year (October 2021 through September 2022). In partnership with the U.S. Department of State, we are committed to attempting to use all these visa numbers. There are many more visas available in the first (priority workers) and second (workers with advanced degrees or of exceptional ability) employment-based categories than pending adjustment of status applications pending with USCIS.

If you are eligible, please consider applying in the first or second employment-based preference categories. If you have a pending adjustment of status application based in the third employment-based preference category but also have a pending or approved petition and an available visa in the second employment-based preference category, we strongly encourage you to request that USCIS “transfer the underlying basis” of your pending application to the second employment-based preference category.

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

multiple interfiles voddu anaru

lol yea agree, but I sent it to TX and got my status updated to name was updated as part of G28 but no other confirmation that they received it

with 2011 PD it’s frustrating 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

USCIS strongly encourages applicants to send their transfer requests to the above address.  If you have already submitted a transfer of underlying basis request to a USCIS office, you should not submit a new request to this address.

All requests to transfer the underlying basis already received or that will be received this fiscal year at a USCIS office will be processed as usual by the USCIS office with jurisdiction over your pending Form I-485.   

Ohhok got it! Does this mean if I sent it to TX they will forward mine to the CA address?

1 minute ago, Meowcatp said:

Ohhok got it! Does this mean if I sent it to TX they will forward mine to the CA address?

its other way... paina ichina CA address ki pampinchina, malli akkad nunchi local USCIS jurisdiction office ki potadi.