485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

19 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

@csrcsr bro mine is EB3 06/2014 priority date .. my 485 interview already done . If EB2 is close to 6 months of my PD , my employer can file EB2 , what is the best course of action I can take 

Oh you don't have eb2 yet if yiu have it waut for pd to become current  

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

@csrcsr 485J should be sent to the CA address bro? Fragomen attorney ki cheppali since they are working on my interfile. Feb 1st or later pampani already cheppa. Vallu Texas pampistaremo. 

Yes a link lo clear ga cheparu bro 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

140 EB3 approved kada needi. u need 485J.

The purpose of the Supplement J is to confirm the validity of the job offered to you in the petition you want to use as the basis for your transfer request.

• If you are requesting to transfer your underlying basis to a previously filed and approved Form I-140, you must submit I-485 Supplement J with your transfer request.
  • If you are requesting to transfer your underlying basis to a Form I-140 that remains pending, you do not need to submit I-485 Supplement J.

naadi 140 approve kaale inka eb3 lo..based on this no need to submit 485j kadha

Just now, dkchinnari said:

naadi 140 approve kaale inka eb3 lo..based on this no need to submit 485j kadha

I suggest just file it bro again IMO enduku ante pusukuna nuvu pampe varaki approve ayithe malli daniki turn around its free form

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I suggest just file it bro again IMO enduku ante pusukuna nuvu pampe varaki approve ayithe malli daniki turn around its free form

need to check with attorney. lets see

4 hours ago, gudboy said:

Bro what does this mean?

Mine is downgrade PD Aug 2014 and it is approved and got EAD in Eb3

Does this mean i can request transfer the underlying basis and file for AOS in Eb2 even Filing dates are not current?

@csrcsr bro can we request the transfer even the date is not in both either filing or FAD? also employer change aithe position enti ?

7 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

@csrcsr bro can we request the transfer even the date is not in both either filing or FAD? also employer change aithe position enti ?

No FAD current unte maraka pocadam better , fragomen conformed no 180 day rile after interfiling