485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

13 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Aa mandal officer nunde request povalanta

mari district hq ki

mro ofc lo evaru known person not available aa ? asalu current dhantiho prob enti..is it in telugu? 

25 minutes ago, Spartan said:

$s@d  oka sari eseva lo process ento kanukko if they can handle online 

i mean HQ and ASO ki vellakunda

tasildar ante..tom bayya village lo puttaaddu. eseva vaadu hands up anntaadu

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

mro ofc lo evaru known person not available aa ? asalu current dhantiho prob enti..is it in telugu? 

RFIE lo antha clear ga emundi sasthadhi.. we need birth certificate ani ichhi sachhadu anthe.. mro issued bc was in English and affidavit is also in English 

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

RFIE lo antha clear ga emundi sasthadhi.. we need birth certificate ani ichhi sachhadu anthe.. mro issued bc was in English and affidavit is also in English 

registration date leda bc mida?. 

17 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

haha..even i submitted same..so i can expect same when my turn comes

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Name spelling mistakes unay bc lo, bc in vizag. Ma dad hyd to vizag 3 times tirgaru pani ayte kaledu, affidavit notary cheyicharu still rejected cheppadu 

I submitted late registered birth certificate from muncipality office. What text should I put in affidavit. Also my mother’s name was spelled incorrectly adding an extra letter in name and my mother is deceased. I just want to be prepared if I get an RFE. Can my father give affidavit and highlight these 2 issues? 

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Any body got case transfered to MSC from lIN looks lot happened today based on Chinese report

My case transferred bro..not sure where it transferred..have to check with EMMA..

2 hours ago, hotlantian said:

I submitted late registered birth certificate from muncipality office. What text should I put in affidavit. Also my mother’s name was spelled incorrectly adding an extra letter in name and my mother is deceased. I just want to be prepared if I get an RFE. Can my father give affidavit and highlight these 2 issues? 

Bro take on from relative too like mamYa or sttaya who are aware of your birth

@csrcsr bro do we have any advantage of doing interfiling early when the date is in filing chart because if we wait for one more month and do interfiling will it get pushed to the bottom of stack? Especially when ppl are in 2013 PD and by oct 22 if it was not processed and retrogressed in eb2 then it will be same situation as eb3 correct ?

@Spartan bro when are you planning to interfile yours once your date is in FAD ?

4 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

@csrcsr bro do we have any advantage of doing interfiling early when the date is in filing chart because if we wait for one more month and do interfiling will it get pushed to the bottom of stack? Especially when ppl are in 2013 PD and by oct 22 if it was not processed and retrogressed in eb2 then it will be same situation as eb3 correct ?

No bro asked attorney and even the alert from uscis says the visa number should be immediately available so manaki a chance ledu naadi next month aitadi emo anikuntuna FAD

Yes this is the new queue hope uscis processes fast else last year laga disappointing 

It's unclear what will the new office role the address they mentioned will they just load balance or process and how fast they do bro

Also so far no success in telegram with interfiling (many did to old address) we will learn from data soon