485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

7 minutes ago, lachi said:

140 , EAD, AP approved. but lost JOB. em pani cheyyakunda intlo haayiga vundocha? or do we have to do job for ever aa? (485, GC not approved)

No technically you have to continually employed in the profession but at least oka manchi consulting company degara edo cheyali to run pay roll to avoid questions during your 485 adjudication , you have freedom to change Jobs, some employeres don't do h1 vala degara etc buy yiu cannot be unemployed, also you can do side job in addition to.main profession 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Here is the reply from fragomen:

If you find yourself in a situation where your priority date is only current for final action in the EB-2 category and not EB-3, we can submit a transfer request interfiling and ask that USCIS attach your pending AOS to the EB-2 I-140 approval and adjudicate accordingly. You would not need to file another I-485. You should be eligible for this request even though the EB-2 I-140 approval lists your previous employer because your case was portable when you moved to XYZ. In case you are interested in reading more about the transfer request process, I am sharing a link to the USCIS policy manual outlining same. I hope that helps! Have a nice evening.

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-7-part-a-chapter-8

Naaku frago gadu same pampadu next month current avuthe chwsta anadu 2k at

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

He is insisting not to waste money on PP for downgrade 140

Interfiling adjuducate ayye varaku better to get your eb3 downgraded I140 ead/ap approved so atleast you have a backup

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Here is the reply from fragomen:

If you find yourself in a situation where your priority date is only current for final action in the EB-2 category and not EB-3, we can submit a transfer request interfiling and ask that USCIS attach your pending AOS to the EB-2 I-140 approval and adjudicate accordingly. You would not need to file another I-485. You should be eligible for this request even though the EB-2 I-140 approval lists your previous employer because your case was portable when you moved to XYZ. In case you are interested in reading more about the transfer request process, I am sharing a link to the USCIS policy manual outlining same. I hope that helps! Have a nice evening.

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-7-part-a-chapter-8

So we don’t need eb2 140 from current employer to transfer the case?? They can use from old employer. This sounds not true

35 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

He is insisting not to waste money on PP for downgrade 140

@Meowcatp eb3 downgraded i140 PP cheyatam best .. becos .. mana kharma kaali job poyi employer change avalsi osthe . EAD chethilo unna .. without i140 approval it is kind of risky .. becos oka sari current employer ni odilesthe .. incase i140 medha edhaina RFE raise aithe chachina respond avvadu old employer

1 hour ago, hathirambalaji said:

Interfiling adjuducate ayye varaku better to get your eb3 downgraded I140 ead/ap approved so atleast you have a backup

40 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

@Meowcatp eb3 downgraded i140 PP cheyatam best .. becos .. mana kharma kaali job poyi employer change avalsi osthe . EAD chethilo unna .. without i140 approval it is kind of risky .. becos oka sari current employer ni odilesthe .. incase i140 medha edhaina RFE raise aithe chachina respond avvadu old employer

I agree,what you are saying, in my case PP was never accepted and my lawyer suggested this route. Surprisingly my status of G28 got updated with in 3 days

even though my RD is 0ct,2020 is still in processing time and they don’t talk to us about 140 they kept saying that eb2 document is not in this location. But my eb2 is from SRc as well