485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

4 hours ago, Dippam said:

AC21 clock resets when interfiling back to EB2 with an already approved EB2 I140? online lo conflicting information undi. lawyer not yet responded so waiting.

my laweyer said it resets bro dragomen gadu

• Upvote 1

naaku ee month end india travel undi and naa date of filing current undi.AOS file cheyyalante pakka ikkada undala ?. application USCIS reach ayyedaka wait chesi india ki vellachha without receipt notice

1 minute ago, Marsmangalodu said:

naaku ee month end india travel undi and naa date of filing current undi.AOS file cheyyalante pakka ikkada undala ?. application USCIS reach ayyedaka wait chesi india ki vellachha without receipt notice

i131 which is Advance Parole will be rejected .. if u leave US after filing .. this happened to me

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

i131 which is Advance Parole will be rejected .. if u leave US after filing .. this happened to me

AP refile cheskunta bro but attorney ni adigithe pakka undali us lo when you file antunnadu

18 hours ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Filing dates move kaalledhu ga. Waiting to file?

Filing dates Dec1st 2014 bro. My priority date is oct 2014.

@csrcsr bro from may 2022 visa bulletin nunchey filing accepted ani undi fragomen website lo is this correct?

https://www.fragomen.com/insights/united-states-may-2022-visa-bulletin-update-uscis-to-honor-filing-dates-for-employment-based-categories.html

1 hour ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Attorney advised definitely not to travel without the receipt. 

9 hours ago, Akkineni_abhimani said:

I got Downgraded to Eb3 in Oct 2020. My eb3 140 is approved. Recently 2 months back i changed my employer. MY PD is Dec 2014. Can i can interfile to eb2 when my date is current or do i need  perm and 140 with new employer to go to Eb2??

Same situation bro. Had a very GOOD offer. But could not join after H1 transfer with new employer. Current employer upgraded to EB2 and filed AOS.

1 hour ago, nijamena said:

Same situation bro. Had a very GOOD offer. But could not join after H1 transfer with new employer. Current employer upgraded to EB2 and filed AOS.

Is your new employer not willing to interfile with your old eb2 140??

44 minutes ago, Akkineni_abhimani said:

Is your new employer not willing to interfile with your old eb2 140??

I 140 is based on employer sponsored to an employee. They can not do that.

Verified with other lawyer and paid money to Murthy. Everyone replied the same.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, karna11 said:

maa lawyer interfile request cali center kee send cheyyali antunnadu entii, NBC ki send cheyara anateeee

As per new guidelines it has to go Montclair ca