485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, Dippam said:

interfile ayite 180 days reset undadhu

only refiling ayite 180 days reset untundi ani chustunna. edi nizam oo teliyadu.

new employer already h1 filed and waiting for me :)

Oh I am talking about ibterfile only bro u can take a gamble worst case eb3 lo aithe untadi

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

you can interfile without 140 approved but safe to

for me no option...they are saying they can only interfile if both are approved...crap..may be safe bet emo...and interfile chesthe nbc ki pothadi kadha

6 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

for me no option...they are saying they can only interfile if both are approved...crap..may be safe bet emo...and interfile chesthe nbc ki pothadi kadha

thats the hope so far lin aithe pole src lot of case transfers

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

thats the hope so far lin aithe pole src lot of case transfers

poina nuvve line lo unnav...maaku ayye sariki dates malli back...so 3k bokka ki ee dates move ayyay

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

i think depnds on local FO busy chat withh emma

Live agents dorkutaleru anna, inka call ae cheyali. Did you had any luck chanting to live agent?

2 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Mail box lo vachinda ?? Check with Emma if your case already transferred or have a call with tier 2 officer next week ala call chesi schedule Cheyu 

@fasak_vachaduTier 2 office tho ella connect avali?

also, interfile nenu CA ki pampinchina, and do you think, is it a good idea to also send  interfile letter and documents from my end to NBC?(since my case is with NBC right now)

2 minutes ago, viky said:

@fasak_vachaduTier 2 office tho ella connect avali?

also, interfile nenu CA ki pampinchina, and do you think, is it a good idea to also send  interfile letter and documents from my end to NBC?(since my case is with NBC right now)

lawyers ithe NBC ki pampara nayana antee no USCIS vadu cear ga mention chesadu CA address ki send cheyamani, we won't antunnadu. mee lawyer send chesthanu antee good yee kada

7 minutes ago, viky said:

Live agents dorkutaleru anna, inka call ae cheyali. Did you had any luck chanting to live agent?

recent ga yaa hearing provlems connecting to livew agent

1 minute ago, karna11 said:

lawyers ithe NBC ki pampara nayana antee no USCIS vadu cear ga mention chesadu CA address ki send cheyamani, we won't antunnadu. mee lawyer send chesthanu antee good yee kada

ma drawyers alias lawyers kuda California ki pampinaru from employer side. 

Nenu na side nunchi oka letter and copies of i-485 , i765,i-131 and transfer notice petti NBC ki pampudam ani choostuna,. anni set chesina , na status ready to schedule interview ani undhi, ade ardam ayithale, whether to send from myside to NBC or wait for interview letter,  status change ayi two weeks ayitundhi no interview letter yet.

2 minutes ago, viky said:

ma drawyers alias lawyers kuda California ki pampinaru from employer side. 

Nenu na side nunchi oka letter and copies of i-485 , i765,i-131 and transfer notice petti NBC ki pampudam ani choostuna,. anni set chesina , na status ready to schedule interview ani undhi, ade ardam ayithale, whether to send from myside to NBC or wait for interview letter,  status change ayi two weeks ayitundhi no interview letter yet.

i need to do this uncle. online any format unda for this letter?

3 hours ago, Dippam said:

new EB2 I140 is needed from what i know.

3 hours ago, ap1234 said:

I have applied EB3- EB2 downgrade in Oct.2020 I-140 as amendment and I-140, EAD/AP Approved and currently using the EAD/AP also EB3 date is retrogressed and EB2 date is current but my attorney saying i have to refile I-140 NEW and interfile as i can't use the Old EB2 I-140.

I'm i elgible to interfile  ?

EAD/AP use cheyyakapothey?

6gej9s.gif