485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Interfile process initiate chestunaru nadi .. july bulletin lo current aindi na PD ani

chudali em autundo 

uncle manam idearam oke boat lo unnam

5 minutes ago, jerry1 said:

pacha card please

4 minutes ago, jerry1 said:

de de de pacha card 

3 minutes ago, jerry1 said:

nireekshana 

brahmanandam-bhibatsam.gif

15 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

Yeah bro. 

ala ela achindi man neeku…ikaada same time la downgrade chesinollu nana thippal padtunru edo kirikiri ainattu

24 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

ala ela achindi man neeku…ikaada same time la downgrade chesinollu nana thippal padtunru edo kirikiri ainattu

I worked with our congressman’s office bro. They were very helpful in inquiring USCIS regarding my case, not sure if that helped. I got through by god’s grace. 

12 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

I worked with our congressman’s office bro. They were very helpful in inquiring USCIS regarding my case, not sure if that helped. I got through by god’s grace. 

Gud for u…

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sarvapindi said:

Gud for u…

Thanks Bro. Rate of adjudication increased compared to last year, I think we will see a lot of approvals soon. Good luck to you. 

18 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

Thanks Bro. Rate of adjudication increased compared to last year, I think we will see a lot of approvals soon. Good luck to you. 

nadi july 2015 bro..EAD aina vaste saaal ee yr 

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

ninna Jabardast lo chudatam jargindi..

intlo family to dobbul tinadam kuda aindi....

ade relaxation.. @Complex

Nice..

Unkul what does this mean? 

Case Remains Pending

PLEASE NOTE: If you have submitted a valid transfer of underlying basis request, then this Case Status Online message does not mean that USCIS has paused work on your application. Our systems do not currently have the capability to automatically update the receipt of a transfer of underlying basis request or Supplement J at this time.

The message will be updated in Case Status Online, however, after USCIS takes some other action on the adjustment of status application (for example, issuing a request for evidence, transferring the application between offices, or approving the application).

For more information, please see the Fiscal Year 2022 Employment-Based Adjustment of Status FAQs page.

26 minutes ago, k2s said:

Nice..

Unkul what does this mean? 

Case Remains Pending

PLEASE NOTE: If you have submitted a valid transfer of underlying basis request, then this Case Status Online message does not mean that USCIS has paused work on your application. Our systems do not currently have the capability to automatically update the receipt of a transfer of underlying basis request or Supplement J at this time.

The message will be updated in Case Status Online, however, after USCIS takes some other action on the adjustment of status application (for example, issuing a request for evidence, transferring the application between offices, or approving the application).

For more information, please see the Fiscal Year 2022 Employment-Based Adjustment of Status FAQs page.

Assamed