485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

22 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Congratulations bro same pattern what is rfe about??medicals aithe submit chesina week lo aipotafi

medicals and vaccination cards adgindu... mona friday submitted 

37 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Congratulations bro same pattern what is rfe about??medicals aithe submit chesina week lo aipotafi

@csrcsr July 4th long weekend dawath emaina unda leda

23 hours ago, k2s said:

Nice..

Unkul what does this mean? 

Case Remains Pending

PLEASE NOTE: If you have submitted a valid transfer of underlying basis request, then this Case Status Online message does not mean that USCIS has paused work on your application. Our systems do not currently have the capability to automatically update the receipt of a transfer of underlying basis request or Supplement J at this time.

The message will be updated in Case Status Online, however, after USCIS takes some other action on the adjustment of status application (for example, issuing a request for evidence, transferring the application between offices, or approving the application).

For more information, please see the Fiscal Year 2022 Employment-Based Adjustment of Status FAQs page.

not good man. i am in this status for more than a month.

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

not good man. i am in this status for more than a month.

Is it did u submitted j?? When did ur case transferred bro??

Just now, csrcsr said:

Is it did u submitted j?? When did ur case transferred bro??

i submitted j in april. case moved to nbc in april.

changed to this stupid status at end of may. got j receipt mid of may.case is still at NBC.

there is a telegram group for this and there are like 2000 ppl stuck in this status. they changed the wording recently after seeing all our queries and SRs :D

it used to say that its pending due to unavailability of visa in your category

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i submitted j in april. case moved to nbc in april.

changed to this stupid status at end of may. got j receipt mid of may.case is still at NBC.

there is a telegram group for this and there are like 2000 ppl stuck in this status. they changed the wording recently after seeing all our queries and SRs :D

it used to say that its pending due to unavailability of visa in your category

But I see many people telling they are approved after this status kada in telegram

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

But I see many people telling they are approved after this status kada in telegram

yeah . some are getting approvals. but most ppl sent ERs from tier 2 agents or inquiry from senator. so i feel that it depends on who sees your SR and works on it. most ppl had their SRs closed with generic messages. its mostly luck.

its easy to argue that Eb2 is current so how can you say no visas. now they changed the wording too

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

yeah . some are getting approvals. but most ppl sent ERs from tier 2 agents or inquiry from senator. so i feel that it depends on who sees your SR and works on it. most ppl had their SRs closed with generic messages. its mostly luck.

its easy to argue that Eb2 is current so how can you say no visas. not they changed the wording too

Inni twists endo vammo I think they will process

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Inni twists endo vammo I think they will process

yeah. system is broken that they still rely on physical files.

how are things with you. nee case move ayyinda to NBC? did you submit covid details with medicals

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

yeah. system is broken that they still rely on physical files.

how are things with you. nee case move ayyinda to NBC? did you submit covid details with medicals

Moved to NBC just 3 days back no covid data need to see not sure they got attached

• Upvote 1